TV Shows are listed twice
Hi,

I'm running OpenElec in a Raspberry Pi2 - Kodi runs really well apart from an issue with TV shows.

I have 4 different complete sets of TV shows, they are stored on a remote windows PC and Kodi accesses them across the network as a source.

Every episode of each show is list twice.

So i get:

The Big Bang Theory:
S1E1 Pilot
S1E1 Pilot
S1E2 The Big Bran Hypothesis
S1E2 The Big Bran Hypothesis
etc

Each listing plays fine and I can see no problems with anything other than the duplicate listings.

This happens for all TV shows (the 4 different sets), but doesn't happen for anything else such as Videos, Movies, Music etc.

I've tried rescanning the library, cleaning the library and also removing and adding the source.

Any ideas?
You most likely have two different sources referencing the same location, so that each duplicate episode has a different path. Look at the paths for a duplicate episode, what do you see? You can see the path in the GUI episode info panel, or use the script in my sig to query your media library.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Milhouse...i have the same problem. and yes i do have different sources/different paths. One begins .kodi and one begins .xbmc. Now that i know thats the problem how do i fix it?
Add your source for .xbmc (if it's already been removed), then set the content to whatever it should be (movies or tvshows).

Then set the content of the new .xbmc source back to "None", click OK, and Kodi should prompt if you want to remove all items for this source - select Yes. Once it's finished, you can remove the source.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks Milhouse! that worked. SO much better without all the duplicates. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows are listed twice0