WIP Playon native interface for Kodi
When I was doing my testing last night, I thought of that. On my main machine, I was able to play it through DLNA within Kodi. I tried the same source/episode through your addon, and it failed. Could have just been timing/my connection. Unfortunately, Playon is not the most stable program. I'll test again tonight.[/u]
Is the tvaddon website hosting the 1.0.2 release?
No, waiting on a push.
(2015-04-17, 01:45)sytone Wrote: No, waiting on a push.
I'll update repo tonight
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I saw the pull was merged so the main version should be up to date with 1.0.2 now.
Sorry, I thought I posted this earlier but may be I forgot to submit...

1.0.2 is working great. Everything is streaming.

However, I find that if I create a favorite to a custom location, for example, Hulu -> My Queue -> Sort by Shows, this link will still expire after a day same as the UPNP source.

This is a great addon! Really appreciate this work, 1000x better than using UPNP.
Can you send me the contents of the stem so i can check. I'll make myself a Hulu account to test with.
Sytone,

Yes, I can but I don't know what a stem is, can you explain?
strm. It is the file generated by my library. Otherwise lookin in the log and give me a few of the hulu links dumped out.
I'm using the Confluence skin and in Amazon Prime nothing is alphabetized. Is this something to do with the skin, the plugin, or PlayOn? Otherwise, the plugin is great. Thanks for coding it!!
which section is not alphabetized? I do no custom sorting in the addon. I take what playon gives me and render it up. If http://m.playon.tv on your local network is ordered differently then it may be the skin.

In the logs you can see the data.xml link for the query, if you open that link up you will see the XML I am parsing across to kodi. It should be in the same order as that XML.
Looks like it's PlayOn. Going to m.PlayOn.tv shows the same sort order. Any way to alphabetize when creating the data.xml file?
Oh, the section is when you go into Prime Instant Video and then anywhere in there.
I could do a sort on the XML based on the name. Ill have to look up sorting in python. The joys of learning new languages.
Been a very long time since I've done Python, but I'll look over the code and see if I can help in any way. Thanks again for what is a truly awesome plugin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playon native interface for Kodi0