• 12(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: Maniac
This has now been merged into the Aeon Nox Master 5, so this skin is no longer needed I guess.

Great work Maniac Wink
@ Maniac:
Thanks as always.
Are you still working on the TV-section on AeonNox together with BigNoid?
Please don't forget my FRs Wink

You should also think about moving the TV-Mod settings menu to "Skin Settings" under a new category. Then all settings are in one place.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I also hope that you will continue the work on the PVR section, there is always something to be doneSmile Kodi's weak part was PVR for long time, thanks to you, it is much better now.

Maybe custom epg timeline views, different sizes, etc.

Perhaps some widgets for PVR part?

Thanks for your great work!
(2015-10-13, 18:39)gurabli Wrote: Maybe custom epg timeline views, different sizes, etc.
There are already 3 different views/sizes for the EPG

(2015-10-13, 18:39)gurabli Wrote: Perhaps some widgets for PVR part?
The existing widget displays the next recordings. What else do you need?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Yeah the mod has been merged to the official skin, thanks to BigNoid. I am very happy with the result, all parts of the mod are included. Smile

I will for sure continue the improvment of the LiveTV/PVR section, and it will be a lot easier now to work directly against a fork of BigNoids skin.
There are still some new features I would like to add and improve some existing ones. Poster scraper & the settings dialog beeing few of them.

It will get a bit complicated for me to keep both skins up to date, so I do recomend everyone who is using my skin to move to the official one.

@Solo please PM me your FRs so that I can compare them to my to-do list. I've already added some of them in the last version.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
@Maniac I wonder is it possible to do a Jarvis version of your skin? Even if that version doesn't get updates. I mean the Pi2 testbuilds and the Intel EGL builds both use Jarvis, and would be great to have your excellent skins there. Don't know how hard is it to port to Jarvis.
BigNoid has allready done it. Just download the latest master of the official skin and it should be there Smile (not available via repo for now)
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
This has now been merged into Aeon Nox 5 mainline

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=183504

*Thread Closed*
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Maniac4