• 11(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: Maniac
OK, thanks! Looking forward to the update!
Update Repo to v2.0, then update the skin (or reinstall).
Support for Jarvis comming soon.

In talks with BigNoid to merge with official AeonNox-5 skin.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2015-09-24, 16:21)Maniac Wrote: In talks with BigNoid to merge with official AeonNox-5 skin.

That would be brilliant Smile Its by far the best PVR skin mod.
Many thanks! You deserve all the credits for this PVR mod, the best out of all skins. Please continue the work, even if it gets merged to official.

Edit: Repo2 link will be in the first post?
Hi!
Thx as always for your work. Looking forward to have this in Aeon Nox Wink

I don't know, if you already have this FRs on your ToDo-list:
- Add "Search similar" button to the EPG-menu (the one with record, switch, etc.)
So that the user can search the EPG for "aired reruns" of a TVShow or Film. A Film is often aired again in the night or on another channel in the same week. I know, I can use "global search" but then you have to enter the name. This is difficult with the remote and takes loooong.
BTW: Enigma2 has this feature on the EPG-View (Blue button) and it lists all entries with the same name.
- Add "quickzap" OSD
- Add Button to "Full EPG/Guide" in top-bar. Actually "EPG" shows the channel EPG.

Bug:
The record-icon in "channel EPG" is misplaced. See wetek forums

Question:
How can I access the "actual Playlist" with the remote, if "Kiosk-mode" is enabled. If it is disabled, I can do it with the sidebar, but without?
What does the left Button do in Music Fullscreen? It doesn't work for me
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@gurabli: Thanks, updated first post. But if you already have the repo installed, it should update automaticly and then update the skin as well.

@solo: I haven't forgot it mate. Smile Just wanted to get the skin working first for Isengard and Jarvis. Next on the list is the FRs.
The question you posted tho, is above my knowledge of how Kodi works I'm afraid. Is this related only to my version of the skin or AeonNox in general? Perhaps you should post it in the official an5 topic?
(2015-09-24, 16:54)zag Wrote: That would be brilliant Smile Its by far the best PVR skin mod.

almost, you're right when you say "far" Smile

Big hello for my friend @Maniac,find what I include for AeonMQ6 and add in your Mod version.,then @zag can use word "far the best".....
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238015
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@ Maniac:
I'm running your skin in Isengard. What changes are needed?

Another FR:
How about changing channel groups with left and right in Fullscreen Live-TV. Then you can easily display the channel list for this group.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@Angelinas: Thanks for the tip mate! Will look into this for sure Smile

@Solo: No changes needed. It should update by its self. But I have noticed that on some version and devices it does not. I think the first Isengard version does not have the "Check for updates" option.
I use the v15.2 RC2 and it works fine.

Otherwise you would have to, uninstall the skin, uninstall the repo. And install the new version of the repo via .zip. (see first post).
Since the last update the Theme "white" is missing Sad

Can you fix that? I like the white theme so much.
Yes I forgot to include it by mistake. This and a fix for the original themes is on the way.
hi
how to show the Movie poster on epg.. all info is shown but no poster ..
any setting i have to make ??
one more thing
can you plz add arial font to skin coz i have problem reading arabic epg . i made it by my self by editing font.xml file but it will be grate if you support it .

Thanks for this grate work
You must wait @Maniac to include new script.skin.helper.service....And then you have poster or thumbs like here.

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thats will be awesome. ... i am witting for it.

Thanks Angelinas
@Maniac Any news regarding Jarvis compatible skin? It would be great. Thanks.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Maniac4