• 3(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: Maniac
Can you please add something like this:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1701812
Quote:... Now the CDart only shows up when there is an actual CDArt for a given album ...
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi to all! Installed the Repo in my Rasberry pi and i must say, great live tv! But there's a "problem"...during playback i've allways get "channel group" message at the top. Anyone can tell me how to remove it please?

Thanks in advance!
@Solo: I'll see what I can do. Is it just the CDArt you are refering to or?

@sdfguerreiro: Is it allways visible? That usualy only appears when you press Left\Right on remote\keyboard.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Maniac, yes it's always visible. During channel playback in full screen, there is a small dialog box at the center top saying "channel group". Didn't press any key also... I remember that it happened too in aeon nox 5.0 and I managed to solve copying all the files throughout the github but in this case I don't know what dto do...

Thanks!
(2015-04-16, 10:20)sdfguerreiro Wrote: Maniac, yes it's always visible. During channel playback in full screen, there is a small dialog box at the center top saying "channel group". Didn't press any key also... I remember that it happened too in aeon nox 5.0 and I managed to solve copying all the files throughout the github but in this case I don't know what to do...

Thanks!
(2015-04-16, 10:00)Maniac Wrote: @Solo: I'll see what I can do. Is it just the CDArt you are refering to or?
Yes, only CD-Art. If there is no CD-Art, then the spinning disk shouldn't be on the screen.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-04-13, 14:31)Maniac Wrote: Thanks Oron,
It might be difficult to do this on all views, that's a lot of labels to change.

channel list osd & Infobar: includes_livetv.xml
info dialog: fullscreeninfodialog.xml

Thank you Maniac for your help!

I was able to align the info to the right, but not the first bold row on the page (Headline?)
Is it on the same xml file?

Oron
@sdfguerreiro: Is it allways visible? That usualy only appears when you press Left\Right on remote\keyboard.
[/quote]

Here is a link with a snapshot during live tv:

https://mega.co.nz/#!lcoQGLob!D7FtlzAdDN...CDR-bQd8sc
@everyone: As I don't want to change too much of the standard functionality outside LiveTV\PVR (can't keep up with it all), I will show you where you can make those small changes yourself.

@Solo: MusicVisualisation.xml - Line 241 (change default.png to default2.png):
Code:
... fallback="special://skin/extras/cdart/default2.png" ...

@sdfguerreiro: I might remove this dialog all together as I don't see the purpose of it, but as a quick fix for you:
VideoFullScreen.xml - Line 60 replace with:
Code:
<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">false</visible>

@oronwener: I don't know what you mean by "bold row on the page", could you provide a screenshot?
@sdfguerreiro: I might remove this dialog all together as I don't see the purpose of it, but as a quick fix for you:
Code:

Unfortunately it didn't work. Still remains "channel group" message...
had exactly the same problem as sdfguerreiro (OSD message 'channel Group'). the quick fix

Code:

worked out perfectly for me ... thank you very much ... best regards fred
(2015-04-14, 19:32)Maniac Wrote: It's a full skin with it's own repo Smile check first post for more info.

Ok thanks, added.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-04-21, 17:57)fred76 Wrote: had exactly the same problem as sdfguerreiro (OSD message 'channel Group'). the quick fix

Code:

worked out perfectly for me ... thank you very much ... best regards fred

Tried again and it worked too... my apologies. But now, during movie playing, if I press the key to show the real "time readings" nothing shows. Can you confirm please?

Thanks
I am getting a Skin Shortcuts error - Unable to Build Menu for all of my home page menus. If you select one, the options are available but they aren't on the bottom of the screen like in the original skin.
@BarNeeze: Check under helper addons, and reinstall "skin.shortcuts" addon.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Maniac4