v15 Mythbox
I am totally stopped by Mythbox. When I try to start it, I get an error message that begins "Connect to MySQL failed... "
Down the left is a series of labels like "SCRIPT400, SCRIPT410" etc. On the center panel are Script401 localhost,
Script402 3306, Script403 mythconverg, Script404 mythtv, Script 405 change_me" If these are incorrect and
causing the problem, what should they be? I am running OpenElec 5.0.6, Kodi 14.2-RC1 on a Raspberry PI2.
When I go to Kodi System > Add Ons > Video Add Ons > Mythbox > Configure is grayed out, so there is nothing
to do there. How do I get beyond this? I can't believe I'm the only one to have this problem. But when I tried to
Google help, the only thing I found was 4 years old and had no answer.
AFAIK mythbox is dead. Use pvr.mythtv.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I don't know how to "get" pvr.mythtv. No version of mythtv appears as a choice when I go to Videos > Add-ons > Get more
nor when I go to Programs > Add-ons > Get more
It is included in openelec. Go to 'disabled addons'.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mythbox0