British Summer Time
Well, my system seems not to have updated to bst - the system time is now an hour behind, but curiously so is the epg time - so you can still set a recording ok. Should it have changed times automatically or is there a way I can do it manually?

thank you
Sounds like you didn't set your timezone.
Thanks! Got it Smile

I guess as it happened to come up with the right time initially, I thought it had sorted itself out.

Took a while to find my country - had to scroll through looking for UK, then Great Britain, then England - think it was under Britain in the end!

Does anyone know why it goes back to something like Thursday 5th January 1970 when the internet is unplugged?
(2015-04-01, 15:09)JohnyLondon Wrote: Does anyone know why it goes back to something like Thursday 5th January 1970 when the internet is unplugged?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time

The Pi has no real-time clock, so it has to set the correct date/time from the internet. Without an internet connection, your system clock is set to zero, so it thinks it's in 1970.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
British Summer Time0