• 6(current)
WIP My VEVO
Oh, sorry, my mistake...

I'm on rc3, not beta1
Is there a trick to getting the favorite artists and Playlists to work in the add on? Seems like I put my login credentials in the add on but only get 500 errors when trying to access those 2 features.
(2016-02-11, 07:07)dallusglockin Wrote: Is there a trick to getting the favorite artists and Playlists to work in the add on? Seems like I put my login credentials in the add on but only get 500 errors when trying to access those 2 features.

Favorite artists looks for videos by artists that you have in your music library. You need to post a debug log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com so I can see what's going on with the 500 error. Have you added anything to the playlists? If they're completely empty you may get a 500 error.
http://xbmclogs.com/pu5azog0d
(2016-02-12, 07:16)dallusglockin Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/pu5azog0d

Unfortunately you just became the record holder for the most banned add-ons installed that I've seen.
Please have a look at: Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki)
As you are the only one reporting this error I'm going to assume that it has something to do with that.
One of the consequences of running banned add-ons is that you often end up with problems in other add-ons and it is unfair to expect the add-on developer to waste his/her time tracking down those problems. You have voided the warranty and are pretty much on your own here.
Thanks for the insight. Had no idea. Perhaps I should have done a little more legwork before installing the blacklisted add-ons. Will an uninstall and reinstall with kodi officials fix the problem?
(2016-02-12, 14:24)dallusglockin Wrote: Thanks for the insight. Had no idea. Perhaps I should have done a little more legwork before installing the blacklisted add-ons. Will an uninstall and reinstall with kodi officials fix the problem?

No idea, but you are the only one reporting this and I tested on my Fire TV and don't have that issue. What version of myvevo are you running and where did you get it from? The code looks a little different than the current version. Because it was probably bundled with the other stuff, I have no idea what version you're running.
Thank you for this addon, quality and the quickness of the links are superb. Everything works great except, the favourite artist that come up with an error, but that might be due to me not logging in.

However looking at the logfile it seem to be indicating that there is a problem with getLibArtists() fetching the 'artists'. If it is not due to me logging in, then I will provide a log if that helps (although for me is not a big issue).

Btw I am running V2.0. 12 FROM your GitHub on Isengard.
(2016-02-12, 15:50)Rapboy Wrote: Thank you for this addon, quality and the quickness of the links are superb. Everything works great except, the favourite artist that come up with an error, but that might be due to me not logging in.

However looking at the logfile it seem to be indicating that there is a problem with getLibArtists() fetching the 'artists'. If it is not due to me logging in, then I will provide a log if that helps (although for me is not a big issue).

I'll have a look at this again. You do not have to log in for the favorite artist function. The addon scans the Kodi library for artists in your music library and then presents the Vevo videos available for those artists.

EDIT: A log would be useful as I'm not getting this error. By any chance are you running through a VPN or proxy?
(2016-02-12, 15:57)learningit Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 15:50)Rapboy Wrote: Thank you for this addon, quality and the quickness of the links are superb. Everything works great except, the favourite artist that come up with an error, but that might be due to me not logging in.

I'll have a look at this again. You do not have to log in for the favorite artist function. The addon scans the Kodi library for artists in your music library and then presents the Vevo videos available for those artists.

EDIT: A log would be useful as I'm not getting this error. By any chance are you running through a VPN or proxy?

No vpn or any proxies. Here's the log
(2016-02-12, 16:20)Rapboy Wrote: No vpn or any proxies. Here's the log
Can I ask you to enable debug logging in Settings->System->Debugging ?
Your log doesn't contain enough information to find the problems.
(2016-02-13, 14:57)learningit Wrote: Can I ask you to enable debug logging in Settings->System->Debugging ?

Sorry about that and the delay, please find the log with debug enabled here http://xbmclogs.com/pqywgttk9
(2016-02-17, 15:09)Rapboy Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 14:57)learningit Wrote: Can I ask you to enable debug logging in Settings->System->Debugging ?

Sorry about that and the delay, please find the log with debug enabled here http://xbmclogs.com/pqywgttk9

The log doesn't say much, but seems to indicate that you have no artists available in your Kodi music library. Is that correct?
(2016-02-17, 15:36)learningit Wrote: The log doesn't say much, but seems to indicate that you have no artists available in your Kodi music library. Is that correct?

Yeah that's correct I don't have any artist in my music library or any songs. But is not a big deal for me as I was not really going to use that option anyways, use mainly the search function or browser by categories. Thanks for the addon tho, it's very consistent
I don't know if it is only me, but the addon has stopped working. It stopped working a few days ago, but started working again. I can provide the log if it is something isolated to me, if not then I will wait till when you can update it. Thanks
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My VEVO2