• 8(current)
WIP My VEVO
Just to let folks know, I am now working on this add-on and hope to get out at least a partially functioning version this weekend.
Sorry for the delay, been away on biz for a few weeks and have a very limited cellphone internet link through a VPN where I am, so it's slow going.
Everybody here has a social life outside kodi Wink Just happy that you are still working on the addon
(2016-05-16, 23:27)learningit Wrote: Just to let folks know, I am now working on this add-on and hope to get out at least a partially functioning version this weekend.
Sorry for the delay, been away on biz for a few weeks and have a very limited cellphone internet link through a VPN where I am, so it's slow going.

Yes thank you for taking the time to update this addon. It is one of my favorites and I have missed it Smile
Sad 
(2016-05-05, 08:59)jmh2002 Wrote: Yes, it means wait for learningit to rewrite (the code) and update the addon to a new version Smile

Hi,

when is the new Version done? Undecided
(2016-05-20, 11:34)aligator8385 Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 08:59)jmh2002 Wrote: Yes, it means wait for learningit to rewrite (the code) and update the addon to a new version Smile

Hi,

It was stated in Post #106
(2016-05-20, 13:07)splatee Wrote:
(2016-05-20, 11:34)aligator8385 Wrote:

Hi,

It was stated in Post #106

oh sorry have not read this post. Wink
@learningit
do you have news about VEVO Addon? Huh
(2016-06-03, 11:29)aligator8385 Wrote: @learningit
do you have news about VEVO Addon? Huh

Still working on it. Just need to finish some playlist management routines.
Was busy with the family the last couple of weeks.
(2016-06-04, 02:48)learningit Wrote: Still working on it. Just need to finish some playlist management routines.
Was busy with the family the last couple of weeks.

Great news. Thank you.

But family is much more important than this addon.
I have placed an interim version V3.0.1 in my git.
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.myvevo

There is still a fair bit of work to be done before I can get this into the kodi.org repo.
Playlists are a bit funky, you can't delete the last (meaning when only one entry exists) video from the list.
I am adding the ability to put videos into the library, but again there is still work to be done.
EDITV3.0.3 in my git.

Adds the ability to add a music video to the library.

You need to add /home/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.myvevo/Videos/ as a video source and select content type as 'Music Video', AFTER you add the first video from the VEVO addon to the library. Do a scan all items when you set the content type. Afetr that, the videos should automatically get added to the library.

The context menu allows you to 'Add to Library' when a music video is selected.

Be aware that theAudioDB has a limited selection of artists/songs available, so not all videos will scrape properly. I got about 50% of the videos that I watch to scrape properly. Also remember that this a work in progress, so there are bound to be issues.

EDIT - Please make sure that you have downloaded V3.0.3, earlier versions were missing languages files, so they couldn't be configured properly.
V3.0.4 in my git:

Adds Get Related Videos to the context menu.
i get dependecies not met error Sad please help ..thank you
You need to install script.module.t1mlib version 1.0.15 or higher. You can find it at :
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/isengard/s...le.t1mlib/
Version 3.0.4 is working great. Thank you! Big Grin Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My VEVO2