Can't get EPG to work correctly. Need help.
So I'm having a hard time trying to get the EPG to work correctly. I have Kodi 14.2 installed and nextpvr 3.3.8. Source is ATSC and the EPG is DVB/ATSC EPG. I've tried changing the source to different things, but I keep getting an Unhandled exception error. Anyways most of the EPG is working correctly with it's current source, but all the Genres don't have any info on them. Just says other/unknown. So I'm not able to get Genre colors to work even though it's enabled. Any help would be welcomed. Also I'm using Windows 8.1 with a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2255 Dual Tuner. I've tried Media Center also, but it doesn't recognize my card. Only the analog tuners part on my card for some reason. Pretty frustrated since I just got this card.
The ATSC EPG is pretty crappy, and I don't think it'll give you genre info in NextPVR. Pretty much everyone in North America is using either Schedules Direct or MC2XML for their EPG.
Well the addon still has some kind of problem because the EPG works in nprv but only some times in the addon. Can you describe the problems you have with atsc? Maybe I can help.. if you want it. I just don*t time to get into learning kodi/epg/addon coding but if you can tell me the issues maybe I can code a mokup solution you can adapt..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get EPG to work correctly. Need help.0