Linux Cant display Movie Library
Hi guys,

I'm running the latest Kodi and OpenElec with a Raspi 2 Mod B. My Movie library in Kodi wont display anything no matter how hard I try. I have added the content source 100 times and it works fine for TV Shows but not for Movies. (in File manager they display fine) It seems to scrape ok (its scraping off any external HDD) but when I click on Movies in Kodi it just displays as though there is no media added. I know I am doing it correctly as I plugged the same HDD in with the same movies into my PC, installed Kodi on that and did the same thing... Worked fine no problems... I can even http into my Raspi and I can navigate to the movies and see them all added there... Kodi just wont display them for some reason! Any help would be gladly appreciated! This problem is driving me insane!

Dave
debug log (wiki)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
http://xbmclogs.com/pagub6vyo

Hope that helps...

Btw my external drive is called "Media Drive"

Kind Regards,

Dave
Video scan looks OK, 104 items added. So are you saying you have a problem displaying artwork? A screenshot might help.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Not sure what skin.box is but i'd switch to confluence (default skin) and check if the library is accessible there.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Skin Box is just a Boxee type skin... IMO looks alot nicer than confluence. Anyways... I got it working - I ended up reformatting the SD card, and putting the 5.0.8 Open Elec image on there... did the same thing and worked straight away. Not sure if I had a corrupt install previously - I installed Open Elec using the latest NOOBS...
Glad to hear it's working now.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant display Movie Library0