Questions concerning video screen
Hey,
I'm still new on Kodi and I've been working on it for some months, I tried to search here on forum but didn't get any solution so I'd like to ask a few questions:

1. How do I put an image over some video? I can do it when I'm playing pictures but when it's videos don't work.

2. Everytime I play any video on Kodi it goes fullscreen, is there any way to display my video starting from any x-y coordinates to another one or just to limit where it should be displayed?

My screen:

I'd like to play videos just above the RSS Feed or that gray bar on bottom.

Thanks for any kinda of help.
You probably want to be asking this in the "Skinning" sub forum, as it's not really an RPi specific question.

Windowed video may result in a slight performance hit on the RPi (and possibly some other low powered platforms), particularly if you intend to have constantly scrolling text visible in the GUI.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions concerning video screen0