• 70(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-06-07, 15:26)Azimono Wrote: Another question,
I do not get the right time opposed.
Time server time.fu-berlin.de
Time is too late two hours.
Really time is 10 o'clock. 8 o'clock is indicated.

In the GUI? Set your correct timezone in Kodi (Settings > Appearance > International).

Please note this thread is not a general OpenELEC support thread... Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello guys,

I'm justing testing my new rPi2 with the OpeneElec 5.95.1 version.
I have watched two movies, and once per movie, after an hour maybe, the image has gone away and the came back.
The first time I thought that it was the movie which is bad encoded, but it happened again.
I am reading my movies through the network. The rPI is connected to my Amplifier.

Is it a bug or a bad configuration of OE/Kodi ?

Please ask if you want more information. Thanks for your help.

PS : sorry for my bad english
(2015-06-07, 16:51)Capslock Wrote: I'm justing testing my new rPi2 with the OpeneElec 5.95.1 version.
I have watched two movies, and once per movie, after an hour maybe, the image has gone away and the came back.

This thread is for Milhouse nightly builds, so the question is better asked in a separate thread.
Try here for suggestions: http://kodi.wiki/view/Raspberry_Pi_FAQ#A...ts_on_HDMI
There is a link to a tutorial, as I 3D MVC MKVs from Blu-rays can create?

The time I finally set correctly but can ...
(2015-06-07, 18:21)Azimono Wrote: There is a link to a tutorial, as I 3D MVC MKVs from Blu-rays can create?

The easiest way to make 3D MVC MKV files is with MakeMKV.

http://www.makemkv.com/
(2015-06-07, 18:59)robnix Wrote:
(2015-06-07, 18:21)Azimono Wrote: There is a link to a tutorial, as I 3D MVC MKVs from Blu-rays can create?

I have this.
I have also provided from a 3D Blu-ray a 3D MKV, but Kodi 15 shows it still only in 2D.

Therefore, a Tutorial would be good, so that I can exclude mistake.
(2015-06-07, 20:40)Azimono Wrote:
(2015-06-07, 18:59)robnix Wrote:

I have this.
I have also provided from a 3D Blu-ray a 3D MKV, but Kodi 15 shows it still only in 2D.

Did you tick the additional MVC stream when extracting in MakeMKV (it is not enabled by default)?
Did you name the resulting mov file with a 3D.SBS.mkv extension or similar (even though it isn't SBS Kodi needs to know it is a 3D format it can handle)?
Did you enable MVC playback and Frame Packed output in Acceleration settings (you need Expert or poss Advanced settings to be enabled to see these options)
FYI this last build (June 6th) broke using my remote control.

Clicking on things with the remote was hit or miss.

Reverted to the June 5th build and everything works ok.
(2015-06-08, 02:40)satadru Wrote: FYI this last build (June 6th) broke using my remote control.

Clicking on things with the remote was hit or miss.

Reverted to the June 5th build and everything works ok.

There's very little in #0606 that could explain this change of behaviour. Maybe if described your remote (GPIO? IR USB? CEC or non-CEC?), or provided a debug log (wiki), it might be possible to consider this further. I test with IR USB (Hama VRC-1100) and that's working fine.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi i use multiple PVR backends and most time PVR only displays channels from one backend (sometimes it is two). I believe that i'm encountering the issue mentioned here https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7020 could you kindly add this pr to your next build so that i can confirm whether it is a fix or not.
I'll add it in the next build (hopefully in a couple of hours), but if it blows up and causes problems it will be dropped and I'll probably never add it again until it is merged (if it is ever merged).
(2015-06-08, 05:34)Milhouse Wrote: I'll add it in the next build (hopefully in a couple of hours), but if it blows up and causes problems it will be dropped and I'll probably never add it again until it is merged (if it is ever merged).

thanks one build is enough as i can then send feedback on whether it solves issue or not.
New OpenELEC Isengard build #0607: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.0.5 #1 Mon Jun 8 09:40:42 BST 2015 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun  7 2015 13:07:57
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version c3c18c87022ca254ba323503eda476e59173f7ec (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20150608093951-#0607-gfaf29e7 [Build #0607]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
001565.473: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (faf29e7c, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (9b86184a, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware
  2. New kernel 4.0.5
  3. Bump pvr.mythtv addon to 2.2.1
  4. Make it possible to use multiple PVR clients
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Jun 7):
    • firmware: dtoverlay: Make most errors non-fatal
    • firmware: board_info: Use the boardrev after correction. See: link
    • firmware: audioserv: Force volume to full when in passthrough mode. See: link
  2. XBMC:
    • [videodb] Add missing argument on JSON filter PrepareSQL() (PR:7237, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • FIX: [aml;droid] only bother with REALVIDEO intent if the permissions are right (PR:7241, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] Fix crash in PVR::CPVRClient::GetDriveSpace, take two (Trac #15942) (PR:7239, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [Confluence] add new pvr infolabels (PR:7209, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  3. newclock4:
    • New commits in this build:
      • change bool setting "pause playback on changing source" into tristate option with possible settings: 1. do nothing (as was before) 2. pause playback (as was bef (98a5c8e7)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • [rbp] squash: Fix cachemembuffersize initialisation (2857dd68)
      • [ffmpeg] squash: Improved hevc acceleration. Requires updated firmware (98fe96c4)
      • [ffmpeg] squash: Added support for running luma prediction on QPUs (ad655d59)
      • [ffmpeg] squash: merge in Neon SAO optimisations from OpenHEVC (41b1dc15)
      • [ffmpeg] squash: hack: increase picture buffer allocation size to avoid corruption issue (a8d2c2aa)
      • [ffmpeg] squash: Proper fix for corruption with luma prediction on QPUs (96d131c2)
      • [ffmpeg] squash: Support skipping non-reference frames when running behind (bc652f9e)
      • [ffmpeg] squash: Option to parallelise coefficient decode and inter prediction and deblock for each frame and fix for cache flushing (c3ee33cc)
      • [ffmpeg] squash: Support tiled decode (8ed8de5e)
  4. kernel 4.0.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • BCM270X_DT: Enable 'make clean' on overlays directory (24d8164a)
      • hwmon: Remove bcm2835-hwmon (2b53c727)
      • BCM270x: Make uart1 work with Device Tree (a4573f4e)
      • fixup: BCM2709: Remove unused clock implementation (31c0f40b)
      • BCM270x: Remove bcm2708_systemtimer and bcm2708_powerman (6ae9c7a9)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • squash: Fix up the mmc overlay (14661407)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: patch: Bump to kernel 4.0.5 - copy of 4.0.4 until upstream sync
    • Added: PR:11: 2.2.1 (pvr.mythtv)
    • Added: PR:7020: [pvr] finally make it possible to use multiple PVR clients (r=1045)
(2015-06-08, 00:01)noggin Wrote:
(2015-06-07, 20:40)Azimono Wrote:
(2015-06-07, 18:59)robnix Wrote: The easiest way to make 3D MVC MKV files is with MakeMKV.

I have this.

Did you tick the additional MVC stream when extracting in MakeMKV (it is not enabled by default)?
Did you name the resulting mov file with a 3D.SBS.mkv extension or similar (even though it isn't SBS Kodi needs to know it is a 3D format it can handle)?
Did you enable MVC playback and Frame Packed output in Acceleration settings (you need Expert or poss Advanced settings to be enabled to see these options)

Yes, I have it all set.

The Title is:

Test.3D.SBS.mkv

The movie starts.
The screen will now to to SBS.
But the movie (MVC) running anyway in 2D.
It can be seen no 3D effect.

I have set everything as you wrote it.

Meanwhile, I'm desperate.

The mkv includes but 3D ....

PHP Code:
Video
ID                                       
Format                                   
AVC
Format
/Info                              Advanced Video Codec
Format
-Profil                            Stereo High@L4.1 High@L4.1
MultiView_Count                          
Format
-Einstellungen für CABAC           Ja
Format
-Einstellungen für ReFrames        3 frames
Format_Settings_GOP                      
M=1N=12
Codec
-ID                                 V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Dauer                                    
1h 32min
Bitraten
-Modus                           variabel
Bitrate                                  
41,5 Mbps
maximale Bitrate                         
34,0 Mbps
Breite                                   
1 920 Pixel
Höhe                                     
1 080 Pixel
Bildseitenverhältnis                     
16:9
Modus der Bildwiederholungsrate          
konstant
Bildwiederholungsrate                    
23,976 FPS 

The new build of today is also installed.
(2015-06-08, 15:30)Azimono Wrote: But the movie (MVC) running anyway in 2D.
It can be seen no 3D effect.

I have set everything as you wrote it.

Meanwhile, I'm desperate.

The mkv includes but 3D ....

I'm not shure, if this
hdmi_force_edid_3d=1
in the config.txt is needed anymore. Maybe the TV says to the RPI that he can't do 3D.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214