• 5(current)
Release Food Network Video Addon
(2016-05-06, 22:41)MeC!as Wrote: Oh OK. Thanks.

Unfortunately nothing has changed. I deleted the .fi files and used the
Code:
cache2Disc=False
, but it just want start playing the episodes. I even tried to install the add-on from scratch with deleting the t1mlib folder.

Don't change the cache2Disc value. It should be True.
Maybe wait until 3.0.4 becomes available to you. Delete the .fi files after you install 3.0.4.
If you're still having problems, please post a full debug log.
I tried with and without cache2disc switch. I will wait till 3.0.4 and will let you know if it works. Thanks again.
Lately I've been having problems with the food network addons. It never works when I click on a video to watch and it's very frustrating
Anyone else getting a "check log" error with this add-on?
Here also. Food network and food network Canada not working.
Both addons are working as they should. The Food Network add-on works for US IP addresses. The Food Network Canada add-on works for Canadian IP addresses. If you are outside those locales, and complain that the add-on doesn't work, you haven't read previous posts.
V3.0.4 update
Fixes website changes
Has been submitted to the kodi.org repo, should update in a few days
The add on seems to be working as intended (Linux/17.3 and 18 Beta). But some weeks ago there must have been a food network change. The add on now only scrapes the first set of shows and displays them as Latest Stories.

Thanks for all the great work developing this add-on. It is much appreciated.
V3.0.5 update
Fixes website changes
V3.0.6 update
Fixes website changes
Just like the Fox News add-on stopped working this Monday 11/6/2017, the Food Network add-on stopped this morning 11/9/2017. On both my NVIDA Shield and my 2 Raspberry Pi 3's.

It pulls the most recent list of shows but will not launch any. [same symptoms with Fox News add-on]. Tried to update and it claims it did, [again just like the Fox add-on] but no joy.

Will just wait to see if a new update comes. 

Great add-on when it was working.
Version 3.0.7 fixes website change.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo, the add-on should update in a few days.
(2017-11-09, 21:01)learningit Wrote: Version 3.0.7 fixes website change.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo, the add-on should update in a few days.
 Looks like it's happening again with 3.07 version.  Some shows work and others fail since Saturday 11/25/2017.
(2017-11-27, 23:25)Thundarl Wrote:
(2017-11-09, 21:01)learningit Wrote:  Looks like it's happening again with 3.07 version.  Some shows work and others fail since Saturday 11/25/2017.

Website is in transition, there's no content for many shows. Wait a week or so and the website should be updated,
This great add-on stopped working this morning. No lists of shows. It only shows:  File    Playlist   Video

Tried a forced update with no help.

I'll just sit tight and see if the gurus restore it.

Thanks.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Food Network Video Addon0