Remote Control functions
Hello everyone,

I need your help. I have an android MX box and two remote controls.

I need help identifying remote control functions as I currently need both to operate XBMC and would like to just use one. This is now vital as the standard remote is failing on a number of buttons and it's only a matter of time before it dies altogether.

I can currently only add/remove favourites or bring up any menu options (such as watch trailer) via the standard remote and it's blue "menu" key. Is there a way to do this via the mini keyboard? I assumed it was the equivalent of right-click with a mouse but the mouse keys on the mini keyboard (along with shift keys amongst others) don't do anything. I can also only "go back"to a previous page by using the standard remote and am unable to do with the mini keyboard. However I find the mini keyboard to be better and quicker for navigating around the screen, especially if using the cursor.

If you can help, as well as identifying any oter useful functions these remotes offer, then that would be most grateful.
Just press "c" on the mini keyboard. For a full list see Keyboard controls (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Control functions0