File path for creating XBMC library?
Hello!

Im running OpenELEC 5.0.8 with KODI 14.2 on my Raspberry Pi 2.

I'm having trouble locating the file path needed to add content from Add-Ons (Such as a TV show) to my video library.

Does anybody know the correct file path? I've spent quite a while navigating it myself, as well as researching online, to no avail.
Dare I ask, what kind of add-ons?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-04-14, 20:36)Milhouse Wrote: Dare I ask, what kind of add-ons?

See his previous post which got binned
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Aha... thought as much.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-04-14, 20:36)Milhouse Wrote: Dare I ask, what kind of add-ons?

Only Add-Ons which are deemed acceptable by forum rules, of course. Wink
well to answer the question according the the wiki Userdata (wiki) all addon data is under $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/. When viewing folders in kodi .name (notice the dot) folders are hidden (same as OS) so you will have to find the directory for the addon and manually add the URL /home/username/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/addon.something/something or something like that.

Also only legal sources right??
Raspberry Pi Model B 2 1024MB @ 1.0Ghz w/OSMC
--Decommissioned-- Raspberry Pi Model B 512MB @ 1.0Ghz w/ 3TB USB Drive Running Open Media Vault
(2015-04-14, 21:58)poplap Wrote: well to answer the question according the the wiki Userdata (wiki) all addon data is under $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/. When viewing folders in kodi .name (notice the dot) folders are hidden (same as OS) so you will have to find the directory for the addon and manually add the URL /home/username/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/addon.something/something or something like that.

Also only legal sources right??

Thank you very much!

So with the ".name" hidden folders, would those appear once I enable "view hidden files"? Or would they still remain hidden, leaving me to manually enter in the directory?

To answer your question, yes, only legal sources on this forum Smile
Does Kodi have a view hidden files?? (Though if it doesn't, it probably should be added under context menu) I don't think enabling it in the OS would do anything for kodi sense its handling directories itself (is there even an option for that in OpenELEC??).
Raspberry Pi Model B 2 1024MB @ 1.0Ghz w/OSMC
--Decommissioned-- Raspberry Pi Model B 512MB @ 1.0Ghz w/ 3TB USB Drive Running Open Media Vault

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File path for creating XBMC library?0