v15 Channel logos not available in EPG Timeline info dialog with Kodi 15?
Are channel logos not available in EPG Timeline info dialog with Kodi 15?

I was able to get them to show up in the EPG Timeline view (MyPVRGuide.xml) by using the following code:

Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[Container(10).ListItem.Icon]</texture>

This doesn't work for DialogPVRGuideInfo.xml though. Checked the Confluence code but Confluence doesn't display channel logos in the guide info dialog.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Here it is working in the EPG Now view:

And then it doesn't work in EPG Timeline view:
Working but not that kind of icon Smile

Working ,not Logo but IconPath,from your epg.db (your epg.xml doesent have iconsrc=""),
My have,and I can see icon (priority in showing is IconPath) Smile

When My Epg doesent have IconPath he show Logo

Code:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hmm, didn't realize Confluence displayed fanart. My NextPVR backend doesn't provide any art besides the channel icons. Still, it's inconsistent in that it displays fine in EPG Now and EPG Next, but doesn't display in EPG Timeline.
(2015-04-17, 18:03)Angelinas Wrote: Working but not that kind of icon Smile

Working ,not Logo but IconPath,from your epg.db (your epg.xml doesent have iconsrc=""),
My have,and I can see icon (priority in showing is IconPath) Smile
What version of Kodi are you running? I just checked Confluence's DialogPVRGuideInfo.xml (Kodi 15 nightly), and I don't see any image controls.

Update: Ah, I see you've customized those windows... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201981
(2015-04-17, 18:37)braz Wrote: Hmm, didn't realize Confluence displayed fanart. My NextPVR backend doesn't provide any art besides the channel icons. Still, it's inconsistent in that it displays fine in EPG Now and EPG Next, but doesn't display in EPG Timeline.

keep in mind that we use different container id's for each view and your issue is caused because you refer to the wrong container id.
  • ID: 10 -> guide EPG grid
  • ID: 11 -> guide view now
  • ID: 12 -> guide view next
  • ID: 13 -> guide view channel
(2015-04-17, 19:08)xhaggi Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 18:37)braz Wrote: Hmm, didn't realize Confluence displayed fanart. My NextPVR backend doesn't provide any art besides the channel icons. Still, it's inconsistent in that it displays fine in EPG Now and EPG Next, but doesn't display in EPG Timeline.

keep in mind that we use different container id's for each view and your issue is caused because you refer to the wrong container id.
  • ID: 10 -> guide EPG grid
  • ID: 11 -> guide view now
  • ID: 12 -> guide view next
  • ID: 13 -> guide view channel

For Now (11), Next (12), and Channel (13) the channel icon shows up using the following texture:
Code:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>

The doesn't work for Timeline (10) though, which is why I stated I used the following code to get channel logos to display in Timeline view:
Code:
<texture>$INFO[Container(10).ListItem.Icon]</texture>

Neither piece of code works to display the channel logo in DialogPVRGuideInfo.xml (for Timeline) though. This is the piece that isn't working and it's not because of using the wrong container id.
Isue made your backend,try another.
He write white space in field iconPath(not blank) ,and confluence see that is notempyIconPath and try to show your blank fields.

I Try in mine Kodi NightBolds Alpha2 compiled 24.3.2015 :
I Delete adress in Iconsrc and put just white space (in my epg.xml) in column IconPath in epg10.db have just blank space.
And have resultats like you......no icon.

Your skin is OK
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1984980
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
You're right, I switched to WMC and everything seems to work as it should.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel logos not available in EPG Timeline info dialog with Kodi 15?0