How to handle out of directory files?
Hi,

I've just started to use Kodi and I have a question about how I can handle out of directory files :
Here's the structure that I added to my kodi library :
TV_SHOWS\"All my shows"\"Season Within Shows"\Episodes (which kodi library handles fine, I can see information and everything)
But the way I watch show, I download them and they're by default at the same place that the TV_SHOWS folder
so it's like this :

TVShows
Show.SXXEXX.mkv
Show2.SXXEXX.mkv

But I don't have any information for these files because they're not yet the way kodi likes them (directory wise). Is there a way to handle this? Copying these files at the proper place is annoying, 80% of what I watch is deleted after watched. I download these files through µtorrent and they're copied there.

If it's not possible do you know a way to generate a proper directory structure and the copy from a file, for example after a file is downloaded (Show1.S01E01.mkv would go to TV_Show\Show1\S01\Show1.S01E01.mkv)

I think this could have been asked before but I haven't been able to find a solution to it.

Thank you in advance.
Kodi can't handle a flat folder structure. You might find something useful on the supplementary tools (wiki) page.
I thought so, thanks for your reply.
I'm using filebot with Automated Media Center to make a proper media structure from uTorrent.
I'm just posting the link :
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=215

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to handle out of directory files?0