Kodi 14.2 Helix - Aeon Nox - Help With Media Folder Setup
Actual case as per movie, when I'm scrolling movies. I don't get BD/DVD cases option on left side. I'm using Aeon Nox skin. Do I need to install any add on for that?
Refer the case option on previous post, not addon required
(2015-08-09, 22:34)k4sh1n Wrote: Refer the case option on previous post, not addon required
Thanks. I will check n come back to you.
Hi! Sorry for late reply. Was out of town for few days. Now going back to BD / DVD cases per movie, I am to get even after checking what you suggested in previous post. I could find "viewtype settings>BD/DVD cases and cherry pick as required" on left side blade panel. I'm using Aeon Nox skin.
Correction to my previous post, actually I wanted to inform you following but my iPad did auto diction and sent message.
I'm not getting "BD/DVD cases per movie" at the bottom. I couldn't find what you suggested in previous post, "viewtype settings>BD/DVD cases and cherry pick as required"
I'm using Aeon Nox.
I checked on left side blade but that is not displayed there. Am checking at wrong place?
Refer pictures:

Thanks. I am not getting those options for Showcase. please check the pic

http://imgur.com/LXphDdL
Try ShedNox or MadNox version of Aeon.

In above pictures are ShedNox
(2015-08-21, 20:16)k4sh1n Wrote: Try ShedNox or MadNox version of Aeon.

In above pictures are ShedNox
Thanks. I downloaded and installed Shednox. It's working fine. Another question, sorry for asking too many, I am trying to configure Kodi remote on my iPhone / iPad for my Kodi in windows 7 but it is asking for apple bonjour. I tried to find in apple website but I have not been able to find "Bonjour" to install. I don't want to install iTunes in my HTPC. I guess if I install iTunes I don't have to install "Bonjour".
All good, feel free to ask as many as needed to get your setup just right.
Bonjour is an apple service, part of itunes and print server, runs in the background.

See link: https://support.apple.com/downloads/Bonjour_for_Windows

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14.2 Helix - Aeon Nox - Help With Media Folder Setup0