Ignore CC subtitles.
Hi I watch shows and movies in English audio and use English subtitles. In addition I use auto sub plugin to automatically download first sub it finds. So, it would be great to be able to ignore CC subs. Thanks. Cheers
CC subs within the files or downloaded via add-on? Sounds to me as if you should request this in the add-on thread.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Oh yeah I use kodi (downloaded) subtitles add-on, and I use AutoSubs.
Just don't use the CC subtitles?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
He can't when he has "download first subtitle automatically" turned on. What you said is basically what the OP wants Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
So anybody? Any ideas?
Which platform/operating system are you using Kodi on?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I too think an option to "hide CC tagged subtitles" in the subtitle downloader would be nice, but maybe that request belongs here instead?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=177297 ?

CC (closed caption) subtitles are really only meant to be used by the hearing impaired, which I guess is not a majority of Kodi users?

You don't want to hide them - sometimes those are the only subtitles available. I have cooked something up to ignore CC subtitles when autodownload is activated but need to know which platform the OP has so i can provide him with a test build.
I use it mainly in Windows 10
You timed out by 3 months - don't expect me to dive into it again...

If anyone else wants to continue - here was my idea (which is unverified):

https://github.com/Memphiz/xbmc/commits/...bs_setting
Lol sorry man. I did not get the notification. Peace.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ignore CC subtitles.0