Beelink iOne(i826) Special Review
Unboxing and Performance Demo:

Key Highlights

- Beelink have provided almost everything in the box you need to get started. The only thing would be the component AV cable, but given only a few people would need these, it’s not a major issue.
- Booting was relatively slow at 40 seconds, however, resuming from standby was instant.
- Beelink have opted to re-skin the Mediabox launcher with a light blue theme. It works well and is very remote friendly. Navigating the UI felt fast and responsive.
- Video performance was generally very good with most codecs playing without issue. Kodi was smooth however, I’d recommend you install SPMC instead as this adds hardware decoding support for a few of the codecs like HEVC.
- Gaming performance was solid. Beach Buggy Racing maintained a good framerate at maximum settings, only slowing down when there was a lot of action on screen.
- I didn't have any issues connecting up my Bluetooth controller for gaming.
- Wifi performance was good and I had no issue streaming both 1080p and 4K video over WiFi.
- HDMI In worked well but there was a slight delay in the audio. Picture-in-Picture is great as you can move the video over any Android app. Unfortunately, HDMI recording isn’t implemented yet, but Beelink are working on it.
- EShare, Beelink’s media sharing application, is AWESOME. Not only can you share multimedia such as music and games, but the app also works as a remote or airmouse, as well as lets you mirror the mini PC’s screen to your phone or tablet. I was so impressed!

Verdict
The Beelink I One is an excellent all-round mini PC for gaming and multimedia. Its excellent gaming, video and networking performance are only slightly let down by the lack of HDMI recording at launch. However, EShare is a real gem and more than makes up for it.

GearBest have given readers an exclusive coupon to get the Beelink i One for just $94.99 using coupon “BI826GB". http://goo.gl/43F5Cl

For plenty of photos and screenshots, click the following link: http://hometheatrelife.com/beelink-i...-with-hdmi-in/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beelink iOne(i826) Special Review0