Android Embedded Gotham
Hello to whom it concerns I recently purchased an Amlogic s805 with Gotham 13.2 on Ilater downloaded Kodi 14.2 and as I thought deleted Gotham but after a few more attempts including going to factory settings I still have not deleted Gotham I have not found any clashes yet but Im sure I will eventually Any thoughts on How to get rid Thanking you in advance Thomas McKeon
What box? You can't uninstall the pre-installed Gotham via Settings-Applications?
Note that if XBMC is pre-installed, doing a factory reset will reinstall it every time, so that won't help.
You can install Titanium Backup and then uninstall it through that program.
You don't need to where the app is located either, titanium backup will uninstall it regardless.

When factory resetting an old MyGica I used to have, it would always reinstall XBMC in the system folder. I had difficulties upgrading to Kodi until I uninstalled XBMC with Titanium.
Do I need to get rid as it doesn't seem to be in the way at all
No only if it was causing issues
OK I downloaded titanium backup as suggested and all is well thanks to yourselves

thanks again
When I returned to it this morning there it was again I think I'll leave it thank 'you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embedded Gotham0