Is there an add-on already for an audio spectrum analyzer using an OLED display?
I currently use a Win 7 machine for Kodi. I'm thinking about purchasing a Raspberry Pi 2 to experiment with Kodi/OpenELEC.

I really love LED lights and stuff, so I'd love to get an Adafruit 1.5" OLED 128x128 color display to experiment with also.

I currently use my Antec case w/LCD to display a graphic analyzer while I play a movie or music.

Could the OLED display be programmed in SPI mode to show graphics while Kodi is running too? I'd love to have this display be programmed with the audio that's coming out of Kodi. A sort of spectrum analyzer to display the lows-mids-highs in bar graph fashion.

I know this is totally possible with current hardware and software. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this already and made add-ons and code available? If so, I'd love to pull the trigger and purchase the Pi hardware and start having fun.

If it is possible to program the display while running Kodi, maybe I'll purchase the hardware anyway to experiment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there an add-on already for an audio spectrum analyzer using an OLED display?0