Disc art
mm i had discart working but now after reinstall it doesn t anymore

although the disc.png files are still there and cdart is checked in mq
any ideas why it isnt showing anymore?
If you've had your databases deleted then you'll need to run artwork downloader again.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2015-04-26, 15:19)Samu-rai Wrote: If you've had your databases deleted then you'll need to run artwork downloader again.

but i used ember media manager to get all that artwork and nfo files, why do i still need artwork downloader then? Wont it overwrite it?
Because artwork downloader caches the images you already have downloaded to Kodi's databases.

Just make sure you have 'use local art' enabled in AD's settings before running it.

ah ok thx mate
no problem

(2015-04-26, 15:33)Samu-rai Wrote: Because artwork downloader caches the images you already have downloaded to Kodi's databases.

Just make sure you have 'use local art' enabled in AD's settings before running it.

Euh where do you see that option in artworrk downloader?
May not be there anymore. Haven't checked in a while.

Mm do i have to run it then?
Regarding AD. go to addons, programs, highlight Artwork Downloader, press c and select configure, go down to advanced and make sure 'Use local files' is active. Once configured you have to run it. With local files set it will check to see if you have disc,logo etc. and then cache to the database. if not it will download it for you and cache that.

I generally run it once a week as artwork is always added to the various sites it looks at.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disc art1