Kodi 14.2 Mac Mini Audio issue
I am having an issue with audio on start up of Videos where the audio kinda stutters for a second.
It only does this for a second or two when starting a video like it starts then stops then it's fine... Kinda hard to explain
I am running kodi 14.2 on Mac mini 2012 yosermite using a Sony HTC 260h sound bar.

I am not sure what the issue Is here..
Forgot to mention If this helps that soundbar is connected via optical audio cable to the tv and hdmi cable from tv to Mac mini
I'm running a Mac Mini with a USB DAC as the audio output device. I've had the same issue for a while and with some tinkering tonight, I found the solution!

Check to see that your System > Audio Output > Output configuration is set to Fixed. Mine had defaulted to 'Optimized' which meant that the audio properties were being set each time a video started - hence the stutter.

Setting it to Fixed removed the issue for me, and videos now kick off without a hitch. Hope this helps!
Wow!! Thanks allot!! That worked... That always bugged Me about running kodi on Mac mini now I have just about zero issues. Webserver isn't the best with using remote apps like yatse but I think the next update should fix that right?
If you have problems with the webserver (not aware of any) please open a new thread
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14.2 Mac Mini Audio issue0