Problems with a certain format
I bought a FireTV Stick to replace my Raspberry Pi with an outdated XBIAN on it.
So i installed Kodi 14.2 and found massive stutters in certain files.
Those files are HQ Versions form onlinetvrecorder.com that made with their HD counterparts 99% of all my files.

I played around and disabling hardware acceleration, stagefright and mediacodec made it play without those stutters.
But then there is no way of playing HD files. And change the settings each time i watch another file format is not an option.

I have tried the 15 Beta and even the current nightly version. There were no better results.
The opposite was the case. In the nightly not even uncheck the mediacodec and stagefright would play the file stutter free.
And then i tested it all on my Nexus 7 2013 with 5.1. All the same. But with VLC or MX Player the file is playing fine.
As i mentioned XBMC on the Raspberry does it fine also (but i think there runs not even Frodo) and 13.1 on my PC plays it fine also.

I have uploaded a test file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qugbybe34jl4id...t.avi?dl=0

As it is, Kodi for Android is total useless for me, and so is now the whole FireTV Stick, because i just want to watch my own recorded Movies, not rent new ones.
Maybe someone can look into it. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with a certain format0