• 5(current)
[MOD reFocus] - ART reFocus 2.4 ISENGARD
I'm sorry I have great trouble to understand your request. I do not understand your point 2.
Do you have proposals for change vertical menu ? it also bothers me. it not many modern now. I could change it, but if you have s
suggestion I would like to read them. thank you
1) All that I mean is; if you could refresh the home screen for both vertical and horizontal. Anything modern would be nice.
2) could you if possible integrate the play controls with the pause info screen?
Cheers ?
Thank you. I will not change the Horizontal menu (I like as it is now), but I'll probably think to give a new look for the Vertical menu.
2 / I do not think I want to add the controls in pause. It profits nothing for me personally. And still make an option is not wise. I will try to clean up the code and remove as many unnecessary things. Reduce the number of file color, reduce textures. I would also like to see new view ( if you have suggestion for me like design in other skin ), more modern and sleek view (simple and clear), with the minimum of information.

I will not yet add animations on background. I think I have succeed in correcting the major bug on the integration of color choices. Much remains to make for that to be smooth and fluid. I will gradually remove files colors in the appearance menu Kodi.
Good job. I am still testing and will update you on bugs and suggestions.
Thanks
Update 24/05/2015 . Fix Bug modul colors .

https://github.com/FrissonReynald/skin.art.helix

Edit : There are still some time to pass on the work and improve color rendering in the Movie Info (info dialog).
Lovely update. When you select purple it changes to lime.
There's no lime in the colour scheme.

Thanks
Thank you very much, I do the best I can. You talk about this? if this is the case, consider that I will gradually disable this option.

Some bugs in the new version:
1. During a song visualization, if you press the button to show the menu, the disk art disappear.
2. At least in my case, the configuration background has disappeared.
3. Unable to select custom color, the dialog opens but there is no color to select.
4. In TV shows, if I have selected a season, clic on this season to watch the episodes and press back, the seasons focus has lost and the first season is selected.

Thanks!
I built a new widget, but it is a true torture. I wanted to keep fullscreen widget, but I can not. I'll put the idea aside and I try realize it later. I'll keep new widget for the moment, and you ask your help to check bug.

Quote:Some bugs in the new version:
1. During a song visualization, if you press the button to show the menu, the disk art disappear.

impossible to make your bug, can you give me details on this bug. what a view?

Quote:2. At least in my case, the configuration background has disappeared.
can you give me more details on this bug

(2015-05-26, 00:52)ferent Wrote: 3. Unable to select custom color, the dialog opens but there is no color to select.
I already know this problem, this happens a few times, and come back after a rebooting, I do not understand why. May be the access path of thumbs colors

(2015-05-26, 00:52)ferent Wrote: 4. In TV shows, if I have selected a season, clic on this season to watch the episodes and press back, the seasons focus has lost and the first season is selected.
can you explain in more detail, I tried everything and I did not encounter this bug. (What a view? By starting what? File or mediatech?)
Lovely additions. Any link to try
Thank you for the moment no, that is a real ordeal to do, it works, it after not. And I lost the widget on the vertical menu. grrrrr !!!
Don't give up
(2015-05-26, 23:01)Reynald Wrote: Thank you for the moment no, that is a real ordeal to do, it works, it after not. And I lost the widget on the vertical menu. grrrrr !!!

You are learning, it's normal, Blush tell us how to help you.
Widget Vertical :

With opacity

and no fanart widget

Next step: News widget works with all shortcuts. Info improve for media (movie / tvshow / music) and create the most modern vertical menu.
Fix problem Loading ... background and diverse problem.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD reFocus] - ART reFocus 2.4 ISENGARD0