Release RTL NOW, RTL 2 NOW, VOX NOW, N-TV NOW, RTL Nitro and Super RTL
Hey bromix everything has been working good . But now I see more episodes for all the shows and some of them it says a charge of 0.99 . And it says to go to the nowtv.com page in order to sign up . But when I do it only takes me to the rtl now app site . Now I was wondering is it 0.99 $ per episode or for more episodes ? And if I want it how and where do u sign up ?
(2015-06-12, 21:52)Macmaine Wrote: Hey bromix everything has been working good . But now I see more episodes for all the shows and some of them it says a charge of 0.99 . And it says to go to the nowtv.com page in order to sign up . But when I do it only takes me to the rtl now app site . Now I was wondering is it 0.99 $ per episode or for more episodes ? And if I want it how and where do u sign up ?
Normally it should be nowtv.de

Could it be that there is some kind of geo-blocking/redirect working? The page seems to be still under light construction.

If you want to hide the videos, you can do this via the addon settings.
Version 1.0.2~beta3 (2015-06-24)
ADD: Date-spans and correct tab handling
FIX: some crashes
Version 1.0.2 (2015-06-29)
ADD: support for payed content
ADD: Managing playlists (watch later) via the login (add and remove)
ADD: Managing favorites via the login (add and remove)
ADD: Date-spans and correct tab handling
UPD: only show free content if you're not logged in.
FIX: add format to addon favs.
FIX: script error while trying to load a format (bug of the web page)
FIX: script error while trying to load the thumbnail of an episode
FIX: some crashes
FIX: german localization (thx 2 ultrara1n)
Hey bromix how are you . Just have had some issues the last couple days . In the now TV app . Under rtl 2 . Shows like frauentausch and zollfahnder . New episodes that have been added do not work . They start loading when you press them but then nothing happens ? Do you have any idea why ?
(2015-07-29, 14:53)Macmaine Wrote: Hey bromix how are you . Just have had some issues the last couple days . In the now TV app . Under rtl 2 . Shows like frauentausch and zollfahnder . New episodes that have been added do not work . They start loading when you press them but then nothing happens ? Do you have any idea why ?
https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.n...e/issues/4

Wink
Thank you bromix so I guess I just have to wait ? I went on the link you told me but there was no definite answer on what is going on ? So I should just wait for an update ?
(2015-07-29, 15:02)Macmaine Wrote: Thank you bromix so I guess I just have to wait ? I went on the link you told me but there was no definite answer on what is going on ? So I should just wait for an update ?
That's what's an issue is for. The problem is known. If the issue is closed that's more or less the answer that the problem got solved.
Is there any other apps I could watch those shows on until the now TV app is fixed bromix ?
(2015-07-29, 15:11)Macmaine Wrote: Is there any other apps I could watch those shows on until the now TV app is fixed bromix ?

Properly not, because all of them face the same problem (again see the issue and the reference to youtube-dl, which has support for nowtv.de and isn't working either).
You can watch via www.nowtv.de Wink
Hey bromix any new updates for the now TV ? Since none of the new shows work ?
(2015-08-03, 21:04)Macmaine Wrote: Hey bromix any new updates for the now TV ? Since none of the new shows work ?
Sorry no. As far as I know is the problem the current version of rtmplib. The external is working fine - the one provided with KODI can't play the new DRM streams.
Closed at request of author. No further support provided
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RTL NOW, RTL 2 NOW, VOX NOW, N-TV NOW, RTL Nitro and Super RTL1