"Adjust display refresh rate" & "Sync playback" not working together anymore
I watched a 23.976fps movie yesterday night with this test build, and everything went ok. I'll do more testing, but I think the problem is solved. Will this fix be merged to a future release ?

(2015-05-17, 16:35)FernetMenta Wrote:
Quote:framerate constantly oscillating between 23.41 and 24.39

just ignore this silly value. I tried to remove it but there was too much protest from people who did not even know what this value is about.

So, what is it about ? Is this oscillation normal ?
What about "ignore this silly value" is unclear? If it makes you calm - yes its normal.

I hope to get this fix ready for Isengard
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
This silly value is NOT framerate. 23.41 and friends are not even possible on a display with vsync enabled.
fyi - fix will be in next nightly (and a couple of others regarding multi monitor support)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Cool ! Thank you, I'll try this as soon as I can. Cool
As the fps talk is coming up again and again, we made a wiki entry for it: http://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi_v15_(Isengard...PS_anymore
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Great idea fritsch. Cheers Smile

(2015-05-18, 22:12)Memphiz Wrote: fyi - fix will be in next nightly (and a couple of others regarding multi monitor support)
Lovely Love I've never had playback as smooth as I do now. I've also noticed I can have VDADecoder selected at the same time as sync/resample, without audio and video drifting out of sync. Excellent work guys Nod
"The television screen is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore, the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore, whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore, television is reality, and reality is less than television." (Videodrome (1983), David Cronenberg)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Adjust display refresh rate" & "Sync playback" not working together anymore0