• 13(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis
Noob question, how do I install this?

I downloaded the v2 zip file and installed it in kodi via install from zip file, did I do it right?

This is compatible with the fire stick?
Unzip it and copy paste the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder in the ~/.kodi/addon folder
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
(2015-09-15, 08:08)Levi59 Wrote: Unzip it and copy paste the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder in the ~/.kodi/addon folder
Correct, but not forget to rename the unzipped folder to.. skin.aeon.nox.silvo before copy to addon folder. [WINKING FACE]
(2015-09-15, 12:03)paulsobral Wrote:
(2015-09-15, 08:08)Levi59 Wrote: Unzip it and copy paste the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder in the ~/.kodi/addon folder
Correct, but not forget to rename the unzipped folder to.. skin.aeon.nox.silvo before copy to addon folder. [WINKING FACE]
Why rename it? . I didn't renamed it and it works ok
(2015-09-17, 07:00)sxmdim Wrote:
(2015-09-15, 12:03)paulsobral Wrote:
Why rename it? . I didn't renamed it and it works ok

OK, didn´t know that. I just thought that kodi recognize a skin because of the name on the beginning...skin.**.**

Glad it works without renaming!
hi,
is there a way I can lock the widget settings when I'm happy with them, maybe change something in a .xl or .py file?
Does anybody know how to get the info to display from the widget?

I can't figure it out to save my life.

Cant play Video-AddOns when using Widget.
Mr. V,

Would you mind adding the following widget? It shows the titles in your library which air new episodes that day.

Next Aired Aired Today - TV Show Next Aired:

The content comes from the Next-Aired script, not ExtendedInfo.

The itemlayout, focusedlayout and content are provided complete below:

Code:
                    <itemlayout height="275" width="186">                        
                        <control type="image">
                            <width>186</width>
                            <height>275</height>
                            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                            <texture fallback="Black.png">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>    
                            <bordertexture border="5">thumbs/thumb_shadow.png</bordertexture>    
                            <bordersize>5</bordersize>            
                        </control>                    
                    </itemlayout>
                    <focusedlayout height="275" width="186">
                        <control type="group">
                            <animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
                                <effect type="zoom" start="95" end="100" time="300" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="auto" />
                                <effect type="fade" start="90" end="100" time="300" tween="sine" easing="in" />
                            </animation>                            
                            <control type="image">
                                <width>186</width>
                                <height>275</height>
                                <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                                <texture fallback="Black.png">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
                                <bordertexture border="6">thumbs/thumbnail_focused.png</bordertexture>
                                <bordersize>6</bordersize>                                    
                            </control>                                
                        </control>            
                    </focusedlayout>
                    <content>
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.1.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.1.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.1.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.1.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.1.Network)]</label2>                        
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.1.NextNumber))</visible>                            
                        </item>
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.2.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.2.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.2.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.2.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.2.Network)]</label2>                            
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.2.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.3.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.3.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.3.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.3.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.3.Network)]</label2>                                
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.3.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>    
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.4.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.4.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.4.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.4.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.4.Network)]</label2>                            
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.4.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>    
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.5.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.5.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.5.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.5.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.5.Network)]</label2>                                
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.5.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>    
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.6.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.6.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.6.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.6.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.6.Network)]</label2>                    
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.6.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>        
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.7.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.7.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.7.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.7.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.7.Network)]</label2>                            
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.7.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>    
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.8.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.8.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.8.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.8.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.8.Network)]</label2>                            
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>        
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.8.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>    
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.9.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.9.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.9.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.9.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.9.Network)]</label2>                            
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.9.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>    
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.10.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.10.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.10.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.10.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.10.Network)]</label2>                            
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.10.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>    
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.11.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.11.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.11.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.11.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.11.Network)]</label2>                            
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.11.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>        
                        <item>
                            <icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.12.Art(poster))]</icon>
                            <label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.12.NextNumber),,.] $INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.12.NextTitle)]</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.12.ShortTime),, on ]$INFO[Window(0).Property(NextAired.12.Network)]</label2>                                
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>    
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(NextAired.12.NextNumber))</visible>                                
                        </item>                            
                    </content>

Two InfoLabels are used to get the label for the information panel:

01x05. EPS1.4_3XPLOITS.WMV
8:00 pm on USA Network

Code:
                        <label>$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Label]</label>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Container(8000).ListItem.TvShowTitle)</visible>

<label>$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.Label2]</label>
Hey there!!

Great mod you have here!! It´s really great to be able to customize the widgets this much.

I just wanted to comment on something I just noticed while playing a bit with it. I normally try to create shortcuts to menus from inside the addons I have installed or to some places in my library so I can see them directly in the home screen. With the normal widgets version from Silvo's skin, the widget was able to extract the description from inside the addons list and show it as a label. For example, I have the FReplays addon installed to watch French replays. Before I was able to point to the addon in the widget using a custom shortcut and the list of TV Channels was shown along with the name of the channel in the label info. Using the panel style a black box was shown instead of the channel logo but using the classic one, it was able to extract the logo from the addon as it was shown when it was open. Now I cannot see anything, only the kodi icon instead of a black box and no label info or channel logo when using the classic style.

Another thing that I don´t know if it´s even possible. In the skin settings, when adding a new element to the home screen, you can add a new default action which allows you to navigate through your library and addons to create a shortcut to that point. Could it be possible to create something similar to define custom shortcuts for widgets? I find myself defining new elements for the home screen to just copy the url to export it as a custom widget.

Thanks!
Great mod, but how do i edit submenu layout??

Was i ment to install over exsiting copy of the skin or as its own package remaned<--- because thats what i did.

And cant workout how to change them from skin settings.
(2015-09-27, 12:08)Tiffguk Wrote: Great mod, but how do i edit submenu layout??

Was i ment to install over exsiting copy of the skin or as its own package remaned<--- because thats what i did.

And cant workout how to change them from skin settings.

Select customize the Aeon Nox home menu in General settings.
NEED HELP!! noob question?? I have Aeon Nox Sivo Isengard latest version, desperately trying to get v2 widgets.
.do I unzip then place in Kodi addon folder, or 2.do I install from zip file, or 3. do I place in aeon nox
silvo folder and overwrite whats in folder, or 4.do I unzip, rename then put in addon folder
or do I put it in kodi/userdata/addon_data. I'm so confusedSad
(2015-09-29, 02:32)TYE215 Wrote: NEED HELP!! noob question?? I have Aeon Nox Sivo Isengard latest version, desperately trying to get v2 widgets.
.do I unzip then place in Kodi addon folder, or 2.do I install from zip file, or 3. do I place in aeon nox
silvo folder and overwrite whats in folder, or 4.do I unzip, rename then put in addon folder
or do I put it in kodi/userdata/addon_data. I'm so confusedSad

Replace the contents of the existing skin folder with what you downloaded. It is not a new skin, just an update of Isengard.
Just a quick update.

I have been taking a break for sometime and will continue development shortly. I am not planning on doing anymore updates on version 2.

Version 3 will soon be in the works for Jarvis and incorporating the recent skin shortcut changes mike has made. Smile
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis4