addons not working on fire tv ?
Hi guys I have just been introduced to the world of kodi by a friend the other week
who has it on his amazon fire tv.

Before I went a got a fire tv I wanted to try for my self and see what kodi was like
so I downloaded it on my phone and also on my windows laptop , i was very impressed all the add-ons were working
and i had no issues , i then went and bough a fire tv and this is were my problems started....

i have had a lot of issues getting kodi onto the box as adb fire keeps losing connection.....

when i finally got kodi 14.2 helix on the box and used super rep to download phoenix a add-on i really liked on windows

the add on download but when you opened it there was nothing there just black box...

I tried to download another add-on and when you opened that and got to were the content is it comes script error.... so basically nothing is working

i have also tried installing 14 / 14.1 / and also 13.2 gotham and still nothing....

also now when i try to download phoenix i get a message saying ''dependencies not met''' i have also tried going to the repo and force restart

yet still nothing.... i cant understand why i am having all this trouble as is it all worked flawless on windows and on my android s3

any suggestions

Many thanks

Mark
Mentioning "Phoenix" is like mentioning Voldemort...the name that shall not be spoken in the Kodi forums Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
addons not working on fire tv ?0