Where are sets stored?
I am going to transfer a drive of media from one Kodi Helix machine to another. I have already setup the movie sets on the source machine. I have the nfo files in the movie folders. Will the sets be transferred to the target machine? If not, what do I have to include in the transfer?

Thanks.
As long as the .NFO files are with the movies, you'll be fine.
Thanks, I'll try it.
The sets were carried over, but not the artwork for the sets. Art for the individual videos was OK, just the fanart and posters assigned to the set titles. Do you know where this is stored? I assume somewhere in userdata, but I can't find it.
It's one of the short comings of Kodi set's ATM, I believe it's an association in the library with a hash number to the thumbnail folder.

There is an add-on 'Movie Set Artwork Automator' which claims to search for common parent folders of movies within a set or specify a location in common with your sets. e.g. 'set name-poster.jpg', don't know if this is still supported, worked the last time I tried it, There is a bit of set-up, and doesn't seem to handle sub folders well but for the most part it worked. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502
If your sets aren't custom, you should be able to rescan using universal movie scraper and selecting the "get set name from TMDB" option. It should pull the artwork as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are sets stored?0