Listitem for music cdart
Morning,

As the subject states is there a direct $INFO for cdart for music albums as with ListItem.art(discart) for films?

It seems, from discussion with Phil65 in another thread that when in itemlayout or focusedlayout $VARs like this do not work:

<value condition="Container.Content(albums)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[ListItem.Album,,\cdart.png]</value>

I've referenced this within a label and the Skin.String is missing as usual. Phil suggested a workaround but I didn't fully understand what he meant, but would it not be easier if we had Listitem.Art(cdart)?

If it may be possible then if someone can tell me what I need to do, raise a request somewhere, then thanks and I'll do it?

Otherwise is there an easy workaround to get VARs like above to work correctly in itemlayout / focusedlayout?

Thanks

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Nothing exist then?

Ok, Another question,

would this effectively require a new python script which would create ListItem.Art(cdart) as I believe Artwork Downloader creates ListItem.Art(discart)??

Would like to include cdart within item / focused layouts and from what I understand this is probably the only way as the above $VAR doesn't work and I'm not at a good enough skinning level yet to find another solution!

Mike.
This any help?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=77031
We cannot assign images to the Art() table for music section at the moment so it´s not possible to get what you want.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks Hithcer, I do use that but it is not 100% on my system anyway with Isengard, I don't think it is maintained anymore as a user did a fork to get it to work on Helix. But it doesn't create Listitems it just downloads the artwork for music.

Thanks Phil for the confirmation, If I remember correctly there isn't a developer in team kodi at the moment that is interested in improving the music side, is that still the case?

Seems a shame to leave one aspect of Kodi effectively behind as everything else is progressing, I'm not a python / c# coder so I can't look into things myself.

Is there any plans in the future to be able to assign images to the Art() table for Music i.e. 15.1, 16+ >>?

Mike.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Listitem for music cdart0