Kodi Freezing on Exit
I see weird stuff on the top left corner
I have had that enabled when I sent the log before , don't know what I did wrong
Was it enabled when you shut down Kodi to generate the old log?
yes i did
when it is enabled , i shut down kodi , then open kodi again ? do i use the kodi uploader and have the always skip kodi.old.log unchecked ?
Yes and yes.
alright i did everything , here is the link - http://xbmclogs.com/plupqh6sj
Hopefully that's the right one now
is that the right one ?
ahh please tell me if that's right now lol http://xbmclogs.com/plupqh6sj
If that is the old log, it doesn't show when you requested to exit out of Kodi. I've been assuming these are the main logs from the current session, rather than the previous session which would have captured the shutdown/exit issues, but I don't see two logs on xbmclogs.com from your device at the same time. Your current log does show that the log uploader should be uploading both, but when I look at the logs in the archive and find yours, there's only one from a Fire TV for several minutes, and there should be two.

In other words, I think you're doing everything correctly, but for some reason the old log still isn't getting loaded.

However, I can tell you some stuff from the existing logs you have posted. I have the feeling that the add-on that is causing an issue is likely one we can't directly help you with per our forum rules (wiki), which is nearly every add-on that comes from the tvmc group. I was hoping to at least see something in the log that would let me tell you to uninstall "this" or "that", without having to actually discuss the add-on itself. I don't mind helping you in this situation because your problem isn't the content of those add-ons, but a shutdown issue where an add-on (which may or may not be one of "those") is causing a hang up.

Even if we could discuss the details about those add-ons, there are a ton of them installed, and a ton of add-on repositories installed, and that makes it hard to tell what's going on. What I'm trying to get at is, the best way forward would likely be to start uninstalling every add-on that you don't use. That might not fix the problem, but it might make it easier to find what is causing the issue.

Another thing I notice is that you have the "zero cache" option turned on. While I really doubt it would be related to a shutdown issue, this is something that shouldn't be used on a Fire TV or Fire TV stick. All Fire TVs have a small amount of internal memory (8GB total), with about 4-5GB of free space for an average setup.. It's really easy to have video files that are larger than the amount of free space, and doesn't do well when it suddenly runs out of space. Hopefully the worst thing that happens is the video stops playing, but sometimes Kodi stops in such a way that it doesn't clean up the old video cache files. I'm not sure exactly why this sometimes happens, but it can be a pain in the butt to clear out manually. It's better to use a different cache setting that keeps using RAM, rather than the "zero" option.

Finally, it might be worth just trying and seeing of a nightly build (wiki) fixes the issue. They're fairly stable, since these are the builds that are leading up to the first release of v15.
i used the Tvaddons source for everything , anything out there thats better ?
That's not something we can talk about, per the forum rules (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Freezing on Exit1