nox versions
hi all . i`ve been using shednox for the last few months and wow . so when i saw silvo for isengaurd i thought id give it a go . am i missing something or is there a lot less to silvo than shednox ? not even any default artwork ? i`m guessing its a stripped down version to run on andriod boxs or something . i apologise if im wrong , it does look good so far and i dont mean to sound like im knocking it . what other versions are out there more like shednox ?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211629

here is a version guide

and silvos great mod is made of nox5 that have by nature much less effects to keep it smaller - shednox is based on the old 4.x code - more eyecandy but old code ( but still work with isengard ! )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
thanks for the reply . im kinda new to the nox`s as ive previously been an mq# user . didnt know there was so many variations of nox too . i`ll check some more of the others out over the next couple of weekends . i didnt think shednox would be ok with isenguard as i`d heard there had been some changes with the pvr stuff and im a regular user of my pvr and didnt want to lose that option
(2015-05-25, 20:15)paulsk231 Wrote: thanks for the reply . im kinda new to the nox`s as ive previously been an mq# user . didnt know there was so many variations of nox too . i`ll check some more of the others out over the next couple of weekends . i didnt think shednox would be ok with isenguard as i`d heard there had been some changes with the pvr stuff and im a regular user of my pvr and didnt want to lose that option

check the shednox thread - some of the ppl there say it work with pvr too - i cant say anything about it, because i dont use it - sorry
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nox versions0