Amlogic S802 2.0GHz Android box on sale for $20
Just thought I'd post this, this box got some great reviews and it looks like a smokin' deal.

Box + Remote + wireless keyboard. I just ordered one, I'll keep you posted.

***MOD EDIT: removed URL***

or this one is $2 more:

***MOD EDIT: removed URL***
I am almost sure that it is fraud.
What's your evidence? Gut feeling? If it is actually a Amlogic S802 2.0GHz Quad-Core Android box running 4.4.2 with 8GB of ROM and 2GB of RAM, then it's a great deal. If it's not, PayPal will refund my $20.
Common sense. There is no way to make the box at that price. Even if it is not a scam, please don't post links to sellers who sell modified versions of Kodi that are preloaded with piracy/bootleg video add-ons. It violates our trademarks (wiki) and hurts the project's reputation.
Thanks for that, Ned. I would hope that most people would get the box, wipe it, and install the lastest legitimate version of Kodi themselves and not trust a potentially out-of-date version that someone of questionable skill installed. Otherwise you just don't know what's running and can't fix it if there's a crash.

But I don't necessarily agree with you that there's no way to make the box at that price. They're all made in the same place, and any chipset that can't run 5.0 is now behind the times and due for clearance. Nonetheless, skepticism is called for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amlogic S802 2.0GHz Android box on sale for $200