Main Menu - Movies Button is missing
Hello,

The Movies button does not show up after adding the video source for Movies. However, it worked when I added the video source for TV Shows. I double checked to make sure I set the content correctly and it's still no Movies button on the Main Menu. What is odd is that it will scan my movies library every single time. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Why did it work for TV Shows and not Movies?

Have the exact same problem ANY sources added does not show up in the menu ribbon, been using XBMC for quite some time so im not new to how it's done
it just does not work.
Kodi 14.2
Uninstalled kodi 14.2 re-istalled same problem.
uninstalled kodi 14.2 installed kodi 14.1 works perfectly.
Settings>Skin Settings>Home Menu. Look under the section where it asks if you want to "hide" certain sections and make sure "Hide Movies" is unchecked.
(2015-05-29, 22:25)RamboUnchained Wrote: Settings>Skin Settings>Home Menu. Look under the section where it asks if you want to "hide" certain sections and make sure "Hide Movies" is unchecked.

I double checked that as well when I hid the other buttons. That option is greyed out.
(2015-05-29, 16:17)galdorf Wrote: Have the exact same problem ANY sources added does not show up in the menu ribbon, been using XBMC for quite some time so im not new to how it's done
it just does not work.
Kodi 14.2
Uninstalled kodi 14.2 re-istalled same problem.
uninstalled kodi 14.2 installed kodi 14.1 works perfectly.

I'll give that a try if it doesn't work out. I'm also experiencing the same problem in HD Station on my QNAP.
In confluence skin the "Movie" menu only shows up if the there are movies in the video library. So your adding of source and scanning doesn't appear to be working. It might help to remove the movie source then restart Kodi with debugging on, create a new movie source and scan it to library, then upload (copy/paste the text contents) the full log to xbmclogs and copy the link to it an a reply.

scott s.
(2015-05-29, 23:21)scott967 Wrote: In confluence skin the "Movie" menu only shows up if the there are movies in the video library. So your adding of source and scanning doesn't appear to be working. It might help to remove the movie source then restart Kodi with debugging on, create a new movie source and scan it to library, then upload (copy/paste the text contents) the full log to xbmclogs and copy the link to it an a reply.

scott s.

Hey Scott,

Here you go. I hope this is what you meant. Thanks man.

Kodi (Qnap) - http://xbmclogs.com/psofgxep2

Kodi (Windows) - http://xbmclogs.com/priwgf9sd
@ line 622.

18:51:08 T:7944 DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::FindMovie: Searching for '12 Years a Slave' using The Movie Database scraper (path: 'C:\Users\tsang\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\metadata.themoviedb.org', content: 'movies', version: '3.8.0')
18:51:08 T:7944 DEBUG: scraper: CreateSearchUrl returned <url>http://api.tmdb.org/3/search

The site API has changed, please update the addon to current version: 3.8.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Main Menu - Movies Button is missing0