Solved Can I stop the creation of Sets?
In Kodi settings I have not ticked "Group movies in sets" but it is still showing a lot of sets. Is there a way to stop the creation of sets as I would rather use Tags.
you could disable the movieset scraping in the settings.
Then delete all moviesets... which should rewrite all NFOs.
Then delete your Kodi library, and update (else Kodi won't read the NFO files again)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Are you saying to disable the movieset scraping in tmm? Is this the metadata scraper in settings as I find that at least 1 database must be ticked?
Okay. I deleted the moviesets from TMM.
I deleted the movies from the Kodi library, cleaned the library and restarted Kodi.
I than added the movies again and all was great. No moviesets and the Tags for the kids movies (about 25) were perfect.

I had 3 folders on the server with movies in them which were the data sources in TMM. I decided to combine these into 1 folder keeping all the data, nfo's etc. I then updated the settings in TMM to 1 source and then did an 'Update data source'.
Everything looked great, No moviesets and all the kids movies had 'Kidz' as their Tag.

I then deleted all the movies from the Kodi library, cleaned the library and restarted Kodi.
I than added the movies back again and everything was great except for the 'Kidz' Tag. There are about 25 kids movies with the Tag 'Kidz' in TMM. Kodi is only showing 4 of them under Tags.

Why is it not reading all the nfo's to get the tag info? I think the 4 movies that are being displayed under Tags had their Tag set to Kidz earlier in the day. The rest were set a day or so ago.
Solved this. The problem was me. I had the 'hide watched' clicked.
great to hear that you solved this on your own.
(Sorry for not replying earlier; much work these days...)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I stop the creation of Sets?0