• 18(current)
Intel Braswell boxes compilation
i can play 1080p main-10 with around 10mbps smoothly (except the 24fps lags)
do you think its hybrid decoed, or pure sw? lav filters 068 are installed, n3700itx
The Zotac Zbox Nano CI323 described in the OP also has a built-in CIR receiver. DisplayPort is 1.1a, and HDMI is 1.4b
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)
Would this do for a cheap and silent Kodi-box?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Qua...06974.html
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
^ Anyone?
No. Too late now. Apollo Lake has been released.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
But if you want just silent around 100€ box - and not the latest more expensive model, will that do?

Any drawbacks compared to N3050 NUC for instance?
Why would a Raspberry Pi3 not be enough? It's even cheaper and also plays 1080p content. Just want to find out your use cases.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I've tested Rpi3 and it's not for me. You have to buy enclosure and psu for it, internal wifi is bad, and also not proper way to connect fast ssd/hdd. So it's not that cheap after all. I'm only looking for possible other device for my second setup.

Just ordered one of those for NAS-use, and after that realised that it could be as good Kodi-box as NUC / Chromebox. I just wanted to know whether I'm right or wrong.
note N3050 have issues with HD audio passtrougth into windows os
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
I'm not going to use Windows, LibreElec is my choice.
It's fine for LE, it's fine for all h264 content out there, including 1080p60. It also does 4k@30p hevc 8 bit. Including all the HD passthrough audio stuff.

What it will never be able to do is HEVC-10 bit which is the standard and it will fully replace h264.

So if you get it cheap, get it.
Thank you fritsch.

Let's just hope there will be also a SILENT cheap Apollo Lake box available in the near future.
HD HBR audio passthrough now fixed in Windows Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
(2016-12-14, 15:31)pr0xZen Wrote: HD HBR audio passthrough now fixed in Windows Smile

Great news i am ready the intel thread right nowNod
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-12-14, 15:31)pr0xZen Wrote: HD HBR audio passthrough now fixed in Windows Smile

which soc? NXXXX?
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel Braswell boxes compilation3