OSD color settings
Hi,

1) Question: How can I set the color of the Progress Bar cursor (See the right arrow), I didn't find this.

2) Why the Pause button is flicker by its color when the mouse is moving on the screen? (left arrow)

http://up415.siz.co.il/up2/go3jwwomq1nr.png

Thanks.
1) I changed it to follow the osd progress bar color settings. Available in next beta.

2) By design in kodi because the OSD gets focused/unfocused while you move the mouse over the screen. It's just all designed to be used with a remote control, you will have a glitch every now and then when using a mouse.
(2015-06-11, 00:04)marcelveldt Wrote: 1) I changed it to follow the osd progress bar color settings. Available in next beta.

2) By design in kodi because the OSD gets focused/unfocused while you move the mouse over the screen. It's just all designed to be used with a remote control, you will have a glitch every now and then when using a mouse.

1) What do you mean by "Available in next beta"? Because I don't see any setting in OSD tab settings to change the cursor color.
There is only the Background of the progress bar and the progress bar itself
The "handle" on the progress bar is treated as a normal button, so it will follow the general button focus color settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD color settings0