Adding downloaded series to the startupscreen
Hi.
Im gonna try to explain my issue, when I download i movie and the start kodi it finds that movie and put it on the movie widget screen with the right poster and everything so it looks nice and clean. But if a download a serie it doesnt, then I have to go into files in kode right click and download the tv information and all that before it puts in on the tvshow widget startup screeen. Why is that? Plex that i dont like does it correctly (if its not in rar files which all my files are)

Thankfull for help though I find it irritating to have to do this for all my shows that I download when it works so good for movies.

Robin
Install watchdog it will update your library automatically when something is added or removed.
Thanks, I will try it. I'll reply when tested =)
That didnt do anything =(
Did also try to rename my folders, how is your set up? I download shows via utorrent so they are often called etc: Bates.Motel.s01e01.720p
You can always use a downloader that has an option to tell Kodi to update when a download is finished. Quite a few of them do....
Kodi 16.1 on main HTPC Win 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
3 x Pi2 running Kodi 16.1 (OSMC)
TVHeadend PVR server providing Freeview HD and Freesat HD
Do you know of any good app? Havent heard of that before
Kodi does this by itself, it will do a library scan at startup. If you do not have your series folder designated as tv shows then it won't scan anything into the library
I have selected my tv show as tvshows...! Weird

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding downloaded series to the startupscreen0