Export movie list with HD/SD tags
Hello,

Is there any way to export a list of movies that are just SD, or export an entire library list with the HD/SD tags? I want to see which movies are SD and try to find an HD replacement for them. I've tried searching and theres tons of ways to export lists, just not with the info I am looking for.
The simple answer is that Kodi is a media player not a spread sheet. You can isolate resolution with a smart playlist so that only SD or HD (even 720p vs 1080p). When you have them isolated, use the (keyboard \) window mode, bring up the MS explorer and delete/flag. I haven't explored all the 3rd party media managers, but some export a list of your library as a text file with attributes, it should be child's play to introduce this list to a sort. Suggestion: I dare say a pen or pencil might come in handy.
If you know how to use queries in SQL, you can look at the tables for stream details, namely iVideoWidth & iVideoHeight and export the data
http://kodi.wiki/view/Databases
Thank you all. I found a 3rd party add-on Media Companion that can filter by resolution then output via html. Its an add-on in Kodi but I ran the stand alone app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export movie list with HD/SD tags0