APK file wont extract
Im trying to download the Kodi Helix 14.1 arm file. When it is done downloading it comes up Windows can not open file try another source or search the web. I have extracted zip files before without any problem but I can not get this one to open at all. ANY suggestions on what I need to do to get this open.
Why are you trying to extract it? An APK file is to be installed/loaded onto an Android device. You're not supposed to extract the contents.
You're also not supposed to install APK files in Windows, as Ned says they're for Android.

Would it be an on-target guess that we're talking about Win RT here on a Surface tablet? If so I don't think WinRT is supported by Kodi (there's no port for it), as it's a completely different OS set-up from "normal" Windows on PCs and Surface Pro's.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Im trying to load Kodi on to an Amazon Fire Stick. I did everything I need to so far. After I download the Kodi arm filefrom the site I open Amazon Utility app. I connect it like im supposed to then I slect the Kodi file then hit slide load 3rd app and then I get an error message. FIle name and path must not contain spaces, try again. Ive watched all the videos and on how to do it and this is the only problem I am having. WHen I open the file after downloading it there is nothing in it. Im confused.
nevrmind, I got it figured out. THank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
APK file wont extract0