v15 Built in add-on?
After scanning through all the KordKutters videos and seeing how awesome RetroPlayer is (and probably many, many others) why can this not be included into a Beta build of Kodi yet? People know that they are downloading a beta version, that's why they want it, to have all the cool sh!t that a stable release doesn't have.

It's available for all the big players, Windows, OSX and OpenELEC (Linux).
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=173361
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Ah, it's only available through Confluence so far, damn I liked the Neon skin too, oh well.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
So i am asking this here since i don't want to start a seperate thread.
What is the current timeframe of getting this in the mainline of Kodi?

Yes i know it can take much more time than anticipated but what are you currently aiming for?
april 2020.
i get it...stupid question Tongue
question isn't stupid. but a policy of NEVER giving a deadline to the public for volunteer work isn't either.
Makes sense, thank you
The board language is English please.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Built in add-on?0