• 101(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
und is Underpantistan I believe ?
Fanart.TV Mod
I have always been a fan of Aeon mq for the last few years. Saw your nox mod and thought I would give it a try.Long story short, spent a couple days tweaking and playing with it, and im loving it. Great job!! Works perfect.
(2015-08-29, 17:13)sarlan19 Wrote: You can edit Mkv header with MkvToolNix header editor
Yes. I use toolnix to set the headers originally. I don't believe that the headers are the problem since they are set correctly. The problem is that language flags are only being displayed for about half my videos. I just don't know if this is a scraping problem and the headers are not being read or if it's a display problem.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
So wait... you are trying to have an unidentified flag show? Sorry but I'm confused?

If you are just wanting to always have a language flag show on the movie info page for every movie, this is what I do..

1. I always make sure (using Ember media manager) that any non-English movies are tagged with their proper language (and of course the english subtitles)

2. most of my movies are in English, so what I do is simply copy the en.png file to the media folder (cause I'm lazy)

3. Open up DialogVideoInfo.xml and find:
Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1)) + !Stringcompare(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1),und)</visible>

and delete or comment it out.

4. Then open up the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file, right at the top is the language flags code, find:
Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1))</visible>

And delete or comment it out.

Then right above that line you just removed change:
Code:
<texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsLanguage]$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1),,.png]</texture>

to:
Code:
<texture fallback="en.png">$VAR[ColorFlagsLanguage]$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1),,.png]</texture>

and now every movie that does not have a language defined defaults to English and you will always see a language flag on the video info page. You can take similar steps with views that you want this for as well.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-29, 20:27)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-08-29, 17:13)sarlan19 Wrote: You can edit Mkv header with MkvToolNix header editor
Yes. I use toolnix to set the headers originally. I don't believe that the headers are the problem since they are set correctly. The problem is that language flags are only being displayed for about half my videos. I just don't know if this is a scraping problem and the headers are not being read or if it's a display problem.

after you "installed" the language addon, did you restart your whole player ? and maybe refresh your video db ?
and maybe start a movie without a flag and check if you have the flag after play it a cpl of seconds
and finaly check if you have activate:
SETTINGS >>> VIDEO >>> FILE LISTS >>> EXTRACT THUMBNAILS AND VIDEO INFORMATION

if those things wont work, send me a pm with one of your movie infos without a flag and one with a flag please
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-08-29, 21:33)ShadowTek Wrote: So wait... you are trying to have an unidentified flag show? Sorry but I'm confused?

If you are just wanting to always have a language flag show on the movie info page for every movie, this is what I do..

1. I always make sure (using Ember media manager) that any non-English movies are tagged with their proper language (and of course the english subtitles)

2. most of my movies are in English, so what I do is simply copy the en.png file to the media folder (cause I'm lazy)

Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1)) + !Stringcompare(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1),und)</visible>

4. Then open up the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file, right at the top is the language flags code, find:
Code:

Code:
<texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsLanguage]$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1),,.png]</texture>

to:
Code:
<texture fallback="en.png">$VAR[ColorFlagsLanguage]$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage.1),,.png]</texture>

and now every movie that does not have a language defined defaults to English and you will always see a language flag on the video info page. You can take similar steps with views that you want this for as well.

i have over 1000 movies and a lot of tv series and never need to edit code for flags - its a settings problem... ( see my post before )

and again... when people start again to code their own stuff and mixing it with main madnox code they get problems one day - and then they post here again " damn, this isnt working anymore " and we spend again a lot of time with searching for a problem we cant find, because they messed up the code again...
i dont mean guys like you shadow, because you know what you do, but here are a lot of ppl who see your code and think " hey, cool, i will try it " - then its working for a while and one day ... whoosh

i am getting realy tired Sleepy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-08-29, 21:33)ShadowTek Wrote: So wait... you are trying to have an unidentified flag show? Sorry but I'm confused?

Code:

Code:

Code:

to:
Code:

Thanks ShadowTek. This is exactly what I need. Almost all my videos are in English and all the headers are set properly (spent several hundred hours on that Smile). The editing looks simple, that shouldn't be a problem. When you say to copy en.png to the media folder, do you mean I need to place the png file into each folder containing a video? Or copy the png file into the addon media folder?

Also, not sure what files to edit for the various views.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-08-29, 21:47)schimi2k Wrote: i have over 1000 movies and a lot of tv series and never need to edit code for flags - its a settings problem... ( see my post before )

and again... when people start again to code their own stuff and mixing it with main madnox code they get problems one day - and then they post here again " damn, this isnt working anymore " and we spend again a lot of time with searching for a problem we cant find, because they messed up the code again...
i dont mean guys like you shadow, because you know what you do, but here are a lot of ppl who see your code and think " hey, cool, i will try it " - then its working for a while and one day ... whoosh

i am getting realy tired Sleepy

Well many times a movie (and I have over 1600 of them) won't have a language defined, so that is what I do, also I normally have about 15+ files I have to change whenever I update to a new version because I have allot of my own stuff and things I like (like the above example)

If people know what they are doing, they absolutely should code in what they like or don't like. Of course if they screw something up, thats on them, but that is how I learned to code.

That is just my opinion anyway as people should do what they are comfortable doing to make this as they like.

BUT, I absolutely get where you are coming from, that would suck to have to search for a problem that doesn't exist cause somebody screwed up the code.
When I post stuff like that above, I am assuming that only people who know what they are doing will mess with it.

Maybe I should post disclaimers Smile

But like you said, he seems to be having a different issue.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-29, 21:53)wgstarks Wrote: Thanks ShadowTek. This is exactly what I need. Almost all my videos are in English and all the headers are set properly (spent several hundred hours on that Smile). The editing looks simple, that shouldn't be a problem. When you say to copy en.png to the media folder, do you mean I need to place the png file into each folder containing a video? Or copy the png file into the addon media folder?

Also, not sure what files to edit for the various views.

No, just post the en.png file (the English flag) in the media folder in the madnox skin, thats it.

If you are not sure what files go with which views, you should probably not mess with them (as you are kinda making schimi2k's point by asking lol)
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-29, 21:39)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-29, 20:27)wgstarks Wrote:

after you "installed" the language addon, did you restart your whole player ? and maybe refresh your video db ?
and maybe start a movie without a flag and check if you have the flag after play it a cpl of seconds
and finaly check if you have activate:
SETTINGS >>> VIDEO >>> FILE LISTS >>> EXTRACT THUMBNAILS AND VIDEO INFORMATION

if those things wont work, send me a pm with one of your movie infos without a flag and one with a flag please

After installing script.videolanguage I restarted Kodi, refreshed the video, removed the video from the db and cleaned the db then re-added the video. Still no luck. Extract thumbnails and info is "On".

I'll give a shot at playing the video and see what happens and pm you if it doesn't work.
1- Will langages flags be added to 3d Shelf view ? It's an awesome view. Just need that bit of info

2 -I can't figure out what the "Use Metadata Add-on for Actors" option do...... I looked at the screenshots from post #1 and still can't. I reinstalled script.metadata.actors to no avail.
Edit: It's the menu when you press enter. You have to ask to find the awnser a couple of seconds after hitting send Smile Good job once again guys!
Shelf 3d is first version, so yes it will probably be improved and language flags will be added to the views to do list.

Regarding 'use metadata add-on for actors it should work like this, if you have it active and are using madnox info screens then when you press i on a movie you get the info screen, within it are actor images. If you have the switch on the it should open a window with option to search your database, extra info, search you tube or back. If the switch is off then when you click an actor it automatically calls the extended info screen, which is xalled from the 'extea info' option.

If you have either 'use extended ifno...' madnox option or 'force active' in phils extended info script set then you won't get the skin info screen so the switch won't do anything whichever extended info screen id displaying.

Regarding language flags we use what is scraped into the db nothing more so there may be a problem when scraping. As mr. Teks mod suggestion show it is removing checks so it alwats displays whereas the normal code will only display the language when it has a value.

Might be a long shot but do you have script.info.service installed? The property for langagues is provided by the add-on? Think it is, will double check.

Edit: it is script.skin.info.service that populates the language properties used so please check you have that add-on
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I have been trying to update cdartmanger script database for scraping AC/DC ( changed tag 's to ACDC )_ with no success. infact its not been pulling in artwork available at fanart.tv for some of my artots e.g Afghan whigs, AC DC, Birdy etc etc. Shadowtek / Mike a few pages back you guys discussed musicflix.. and skin.helper = going to install this and try. otherwise anyone with ideas.. please help !
I downloaded the latest build today and Aeon Madnox keeps getting better and better!

I use the List view when browsing video files (not in the library). The cover image to the right is always cropped square, which looks bad for movie posters or the wide banners for MMA events. Is there any way the posters can be displayed uncropped at their correct ratio? Also, I've noticed that the image reflection in List view always has rounded corners, whether that option is selected or not.

I love the KodiFlix view, but, with all due respect, I don't love the blocky fallback font used for the title when no logo.png is present. I like the fallback font used for artists in the MusicFlix view for albums. Could there be an option to use that instead? And maybe an option to choose the font color as well?

Finally, I use the InfoWall view for Artists in the Music library. In the lower left hand corner, there are labels for Play Count, Albums, First Album and Newest Album, but there is never any information there. Is there something I need to do to enable that? If not, could you add an option to hide it?

Thanks!
Love the skin. Not sure if this is an issue, but when I select an actor from the info screen it successfully takes me to ExtendedInfo actor dialog. When I close the ExtendedInfo dialog, it returns me back to the library. Would like it to return me back to the previous info screen.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39