• 115(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
You know what , you are right , i disabled the extended info for now ...
Thanks !
(2015-09-17, 18:31)guandms Wrote: I cant use artwork downloader manually at all, i can disable the extended info and get back the choose art like before , but that sucks , i wanted to use the great interface that they are offering , it's just so simple thing to add this option in the sub menu like you have in all over skins and in this one (which is AMAZING!) they didn't put that option .... that is the only thing that is missing for me to make this skin perfect .

Everytime i need to choose local artwork i change the skin to the basic confluence choose the artwork and then change back , this is really annoying ...

i test nox5 silvio and confluence, and none have this choose art in the context menu... ( c button ) ... maybe you can tell me the skin, what have the choose art in the context menu ?!
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-09-18, 11:13)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 18:31)guandms Wrote: I cant use artwork downloader manually at all, i can disable the extended info and get back the choose art like before , but that sucks , i wanted to use the great interface that they are offering , it's just so simple thing to add this option in the sub menu like you have in all over skins and in this one (which is AMAZING!) they didn't put that option .... that is the only thing that is missing for me to make this skin perfect .

Everytime i need to choose local artwork i change the skin to the basic confluence choose the artwork and then change back , this is really annoying ...

i test nox5 silvio and confluence, and none have this choose art in the context menu... ( c button ) ... maybe you can tell me the skin, what have the choose art in the context menu ?!

He's not saying that in other skins that option is in the context menu, he's saying, having extra info screen active, he can't find the option anywhere so he's changing to other skins just to chose art (as always from the video info screen i guess), and then coming back to Madnox. I just told him to deactivate Phil's extra info plugin so he can access both, the old info screen with chose art, and Phil screen from the context menu.
Cheers Wink
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
"it's just so simple thing to add this option in the sub menu like you have in all over skins"
i thought this "over" was a typo and mean "other" ... and this choose art is an internal command from kodi, and just available inside the "info" screens... well, thats what i can find out in my research
so i think its not possible to add this option in the context menu ( or i dont know what command is open this window ! )

but in all those research i fixed the reload option now - it should reload the skin now, if you have problems with missing backround images
i change also the name of this "choose art" option inside the info screen ( in extras ) - from "ARTWORK DOWNLOADER: choose art" to just choose art, because this is not a artwork downloader function - its a internal kodi command
and some small dimension fix for the context menu

its pushed to mike already... will be available when mike merge it

cheerz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-09-18, 12:26)schimi2k Wrote: "it's just so simple thing to add this option in the sub menu like you have in all over skins"
i thought this "over" was a typo and mean "other" ... and this choose art is an internal command from kodi, and just available inside the "info" screens... well, thats what i can find out in my research
so i think its not possible to add this option in the context menu ( or i dont know what command is open this window ! )

but in all those research i fixed the reload option now - it should reload the skin now, if you have problems with missing backround images
i change also the name of this "choose art" option inside the info screen ( in extras ) - from "ARTWORK DOWNLOADER: choose art" to just choose art, because this is not a artwork downloader function - its a internal kodi command
and some small dimension fix for the context menu

its pushed to mike already... will be available when mike merge it

cheerz

schimi2k thanks for the willing to help , in the confluence skin its showing when you press "i" button and then in there, and it looks like that :

If you are in our skin's own info screen then select the extras button for all artwork options, if you are in extendedinfo then there is nothing we can do as that is all Phil65's work.

Thank you Schimi for everything your doing right now, very much appreciated.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-09-16, 11:29)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-09-16, 10:55)Slipass Wrote: hello schimi2k,
can you add the fix from r3n3 too the git?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2099772

Tanks
VERSION 0.0.8 on GIT

CHANGELOG:

Add SDTV option ( incl.Cases and Discs )
Add Cinemavision Button on Movie info screen
Add trailer search to Extras Screen
fix Season Poster views on Rightlist and Episode View ( incl. new fallback icon )
Suggested R3N3 PVR changes (15.09) - Thanks R3N3
fixed: Fanart is shown when no nfo is available, but the fanart is inside the movie folder
Several other small bug fixes / improvements

have fun with it
TEAM MADNOX
Thanks for the SDTV. I'll get the update and check it out.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Mike_Doc welcome back hope everything is OK with you , thank you guys for the willing to help out .
I want to ask 2 simple questions :
01. Im using the colored flags from this thread :http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=157923 , can you integrate it into your skin by default with the settings already configured to colored flags ?
02. Can you make your skin upgrade-able through Kodi ? instead every time downloading and copying it manually ?

Thanks in advance ...
(2015-09-18, 16:46)guandms Wrote: 02. Can you make your skin upgrade-able through Kodi ? instead every time downloading and copying it manually ?

Thanks in advance ...

It probably won't ever be in the kodi repo as its a mod of aeon nox. A third party repo could be available someday.

The easiest way to upgrade without hassle is to install git hub for Windows and clone to desktop from Mike github page. When you clone it just point to the addon folder in kodi folder. You would need to delete/move your original skin folder first to avoid problems.

Once it's done. Just press sync in github for Windows and it will download only the new and modified files.
(2015-09-18, 16:46)guandms Wrote: Mike_Doc welcome back hope everything is OK with you , thank you guys for the willing to help out .
I want to ask 2 simple questions :
01. Im using the colored flags from this thread :http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=157923 , can you integrate it into your skin by default with the settings already configured to colored flags ?
02. Can you make your skin upgrade-able through Kodi ? instead every time downloading and copying it manually ?

Thanks in advance ...

I'm not back in any capacity right now and not sure right now if I will be again, sorry. I just wanted to show my appreciation for the work Schimi is doing on our skin,

But regarding your questions,

1) It is the choice of the user if they want default grey icons or colored icons, the icons in your link by neurosis13 have been in Madnox since the beginning as they were in Shednox as well. You need to go into customize icons and the set the flag paths, you can point to /extras/Alticons/color flags/flags/ and you'll get the colored icons for the folders in there i.e. aspectratio, audio, language.

You control this yourself by setting the path and then switching on colored icons all within customize icons or around that area. I'm sure Schimi has info in his FAQ so please check page 1 for more info.

2) At this time we simply can't have a repo 3rd party or official, but like Sarlan19 siad it will never be in the official, very little of Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9. exists in the current skin but it is still seen as a mod and there are other factors. Regarding our own repo, I looked into it and have some chats with good sir MikeSilvo on the possibility but it seems there is a limit of 100MB on a repo and as Madnox is 700+ at the moment then we can't have a 3rd party repo.

If I do come back and continue, not know right now!, then I will look to make it Jarvis compatible and look at the new resources solutions in Jarvis, this will reduce some of the size and then Schimi, meowmoo and I will see if there is anything else can be done to keep it as it is but reduce the size.

But like sarlan19 said, and Shcimi has done FAQ on this as well, if you sync with GITHUB and your skin folder then something like GITHUB for windows or SMARTGIT will control the syncing of only the files that have changed, so perhaps you might want to look into that as a repo is a long way of if ever for Madnox!

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
you beat me again, even when you are not 100% available... damn i am getting old Sad

take your time buddy and i realy hope you will be come back one day... but more important is, that all the stuff thats going on on your side will be end good !

and big thx for the quick merging of the files !

@schimik
Gonna try that one thnks
@Mike_Doc
Cheer up

@all
Lol sorry, typing from a f***ng tablet
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
DELETED
Fanart.TV Mod
@shimi2k- Great job with the SDTV cases/disks. Thanks.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Morning Rofl
PVR update

- design modifications on the PVR area

I hope you like it

Mypvrchannels.xml

watch gallery
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39