• 128(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
I don't suppose you fancy sharing them on mega/Dropbox or something?
Hers a small clip with both poster and fanart gifs in action.

That looks awesome mate.
Hers a mega link to all my gif artwork. Enjoy

Gif Artwork
Zorg man thanx for sharing !
@ mewmoo: I couldnt find the setting/ setting / calibration ? I looked in Appdata & main kodi but I have a sneaking suspicion I have to look somehwere in madnox ( as rest of Kodi & skins not displaying this issue)
I am on git and shouldnt that be cleared up from my end on updating from git? ( I sync daily ).
could you elaborate on the video calibration please. thanks
(2015-11-02, 12:23)zorg2000k Wrote: Hers a mega link to all my gif artwork. Enjoy

Gif Artwork

cheers mate

the link says i need a decryption key to downloadHuh
@crookers13 look in THIS thread for quite a few gif arts ?
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-11-02, 12:36)crookers13 Wrote:
(2015-11-02, 12:23)zorg2000k Wrote: Hers a mega link to all my gif artwork. Enjoy

Gif Artwork

cheers mate

the link says i need a decryption key to downloadHuh

oopps

Try this one

Kodi Artwork Gifs
Thanks for that zorg, all working now

It is much appreciated, i will have a look through them and if I have any different ones or get any different ones I will let you know.
(2015-11-02, 12:35)shaktoo Wrote: Zorg man thanx for sharing !
@ mewmoo: I couldnt find the setting/ setting / calibration ? I looked in Appdata & main kodi but I have a sneaking suspicion I have to look somehwere in madnox ( as rest of Kodi & skins not displaying this issue)
I am on git and shouldnt that be cleared up from my end on updating from git? ( I sync daily ).
could you elaborate on the video calibration please. thanks

watch gallery
shaktoo.
If you are using 3D, you do not want to calibrate display using Kodi or you will introduce ghosting fwiw.
Check your display settings on your panel and make sure you didn't move your screen left or right somehow.
My Samsung has an adjustment for shifting the screen around but never used it.
This isn't a kodi or skin problem.
Enable 'Use full screen window'.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
hmmm i have latest jarvis alpha 4 ( not nightly ) - a few gif poster called poster.gif - set them manualy to the movie but just see a static poster ...
maybe because of my sql server ? i delete the path of the movie and the movie entry itself, but still nuttin...
i scraped the movies with ember... maybe you need to scrape them fresh with kodi ?!

will play around with it this week maybe... even when i think, that too many animated poster/fanart would slow madnox too much...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hello

I have the same issue like schimi2k. I added the .gif video to the advanced.xml. I added some gifs from the zip archive zork200k provided and changed some poster to the new poster.gif but the poster is not moving.
In the file view i can see the poster.gif as video file. So i assume kodi knows about the new 'video' format.
Kodi displays the new art but as still only.

I'm using the latest nightly from kodi and the latest Aeon Nox. I also tried with Confluence. Any hints why i have stills only? The weird thing. If i set a background e.g. for weather the gif is working.
Andy

Have you tried it with a different skin. Some people are saying it only partially works in some skins like only fanart not posters or the opposite.
@schimi

I read on one thread that it wasn't working great if the media is on a network drive and it needs to be a local or mapped drive? Don't know if that will help
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39