• 290(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@meowmoo

thanks i will try this version.
Great Skin, but I have a Question:

how to change the default wheather icons in widget?

thanks!
(2016-03-22, 13:10)avenzel Wrote: I searched the thread but couldn't find a suitable result.

Is there any way of disabling items from the main menu in a simple way?

I cannot do this through the customizer unless I delete said item but this is more of a workaround than a solution.

Thanks

Can anyone help, please?
@meowmoo

try your version and all is running perfect !!

@devs
After switching with my livingroom pc to your new skin version i have a problem/request. Is there a option that i not found to disable windgets for submenu ? I have a widget for my movie entry and when i drop down to a submenu the widget is still there but i dont want a widget with the submenu ?
(2016-03-25, 13:34)avenzel Wrote:
(2016-03-22, 13:10)avenzel Wrote: I searched the thread but couldn't find a suitable result.

I cannot do this through the customizer unless I delete said item but this is more of a workaround than a solution.

Thanks

Can anyone help, please?

no disable possible - you need to delete it
- when its a default item you can readd it again if you need it one day
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
still lots of work to do Wink

watch gallery
(2016-03-25, 14:21)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 13:34)avenzel Wrote:

Thanks

Can anyone help, please?

no disable possible - you need to delete it
- when its a default item you can readd it again if you need it one day

This is a regular request of skins using the Skin Shortcuts script and we're willing to add it if someone can come up with a good way of doing it.

The problem is that because the script shares your menu items between compatible skins, you need to be able to disable and re-enabled a menu item on any skin. And we aren't willing to force all skins to start having to support an additional Enable/Disable button. So, if it requires an extra button, it must be optional for skins to support that button without the possibility of getting a situation where a menu item is disabled and can't be re-enabled. Or it needs to be done in a clever new way Smile
(2016-03-25, 21:51)BobCratchett Wrote: This is a regular request of skins using the Skin Shortcuts script and we're willing to add it if someone can come up with a good way of doing it.

The problem is that because the script shares your menu items between compatible skins, you need to be able to disable and re-enabled a menu item on any skin. And we aren't willing to force all skins to start having to support an additional Enable/Disable button. So, if it requires an extra button, it must be optional for skins to support that button without the possibility of getting a situation where a menu item is disabled and can't be re-enabled. Or it needs to be done in a clever new way Smile
Random thought bubble, Sir Bob, but what if there is a new button for "save as default" and it could be added to the properties file (or, if easier, add a new one) as a kind of override to the skins existing defaults? It might also be a possibility to automatically save any of those altered defaults as a "custom default" that can be added back when using the restore function? I don't see how it could be used on new installs without some kind of Import/Export so maybe it only seems like a good idea in theory (AKA only I think it might be a good idea Wink )
(2016-03-25, 22:15)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 21:51)BobCratchett Wrote: This is a regular request of skins using the Skin Shortcuts script and we're willing to add it if someone can come up with a good way of doing it.

Random thought bubble, Sir Bob, but what if there is a new button for "save as default" and it could be added to the properties file (or, if easier, add a new one) as a kind of override to the skins existing defaults? It might also be a possibility to automatically save any of those altered defaults as a "custom default" that can be added back when using the restore function? I don't see how it could be used on new installs without some kind of Import/Export so maybe it only seems like a good idea in theory (AKA only I think it might be a good idea Wink )

Interesting idea. I'll have to spend some time thinking through all the different behaviours (as I would have to with any idea Smile). However it might break the un-written rule: nothing which changes how fundamental elements of the script work unless absolutely necessary - and the obvious methods for saving those defaults/loading those defaults would mean we'd have to start managing additional .DATA.xml files (it's the menu items we need to save as defaults to be restored, not just the .properties!), probably in both a different location (than the 3 we already support) and with a couple of different possible names (depending on whether the menu actually is shared or not), as well as the differing behaviours in resetting an individual menu, a whole menu, a new installation when there are user defaults,...,...

It IS an interesting idea, though, and I do find those incredibly difficult to resist!
(2016-03-25, 17:01)meowmoo Wrote: still lots of work to do Wink

watch gallery

Woohoo.. I like the direction
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Now that OpenELEC Jarvis is finally out, I upgraded to Madnox RC1 from Madnox Isengard, however there are a few things I was able to do in the previous version that I can't seem to figure out in this newest version:

1. I have Recent Movies widget on but I want it to show all movies, not just unwatched but I can't find a toggle anywhere for that.
2. When I click Info on a movie in the Recent Movies widget, is there a way to get the disc art to roll in from the side like it used to?
3. For Widget 2 on TV Shows I used to be able to show new TV episodes airing that day but only of TV shows in my library.

Any help on getting these 3 things figured out would be greatly appreciated!
(2016-03-26, 01:08)Yousty Wrote: 1. I have Recent Movies widget on but I want it to show all movies, not just unwatched but I can't find a toggle anywhere for that.

If using the Library Data Provider-provided widget, you can adjust its settings to show all movies.

'Settings' / 'System' > 'Add-ons' > 'System' > 'Running' > 'Library Data Provider', and disable 'Only unplayed and unfinished' in its settings for 'Recent items' (you may need to restart Kodi to force the widget provider to rebuild its widgets and so show the change you made. You will need to click 'OK' on the add-ons settings page for the settings to stick Wink)

Or you could also create your own playlist showing recent movies and use that.

(2016-03-26, 01:08)Yousty Wrote: 3. For Widget 2 on TV Shows I used to be able to show new TV episodes airing that day but only of TV shows in my library.

Use the widget 'TV Shows' > 'TV Show - Next Aired'
(2016-03-26, 01:22)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 01:08)Yousty Wrote: 1. I have Recent Movies widget on but I want it to show all movies, not just unwatched but I can't find a toggle anywhere for that.

If using the Library Data Provider-provided widget, you can adjust its settings to show all movies.

'Settings' / 'System' > 'Add-ons' > 'System' > 'Running' > 'Library Data Provider', and disable 'Only unplayed and unfinished' in its settings for 'Recent items' (you may need to restart Kodi to force the widget provider to rebuild its widgets and so show the change you made. You will need to click 'OK' on the add-ons settings page for the settings to stick Wink)

Or you could also create your own playlist showing recent movies and use that.

(2016-03-26, 01:08)Yousty Wrote: 3. For Widget 2 on TV Shows I used to be able to show new TV episodes airing that day but only of TV shows in my library.

Use the widget 'TV Shows' > 'TV Show - Next Aired'

Thank you! That fixed items 1 and 3, now to solve item 2
2. When I click Info on a movie in the Recent Movies widget, is there a way to get the disc art to roll in from the side like it used to? Along with that, is there a way to get the movie info to show up in the widget when I click ok like it used to rather than now where it just starts playing the movie?
I was wondering .. How do I get rid of the extra stuff on the screen while I play music?? It doesn't display anything (prolly because I use music streaming via airplay and not the music library).

Search Engine - Broken (Kodi 16.0 "Jarvis")?
When I click onto Search for Movie Search, I don't get the Search Machine?
The Search Machine does work with another Styles, but not with this one.
Is there possible to get a Fix?, Because I really like this Style! Wink
  • 290(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39