• 318(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
First a big thank to the guys who make this great skin.
I´ve a little problem with the picture section when a diashow is running a empty status bar is visible on the top of screen.
Thanks for help.
Hey guys,

i found a strange thumbnail behaviour - they get stretched like a 16:9 picture but when i click the menu button they appear back to normal. I made two example pictures of it

watch gallery
Hi Mike_Doc,

I checked the Music view question I posted earlier in the thread, I may not have made myself very clear in my ask.

What I was hoping for was was an option to rotate the fanart using extrafanrt on Showcase2 view in Music when the infopanel is always on. When you enter the menu there is only option to change to 4 thumb view or fanart.
When you enter this menu in Films / Showcase you are able to select extrafanart to rotate when the infopanel is static when browsing though the film libraray

At work at the moment, but I can take screenshots when home if that will help in what I'm trying to explain.

Thanks
@NiffStipples, being worked on.

@ZorG, know what you mean now, will look into infopanel options when music
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Here are three test intro videos with different codecs:

>>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

if you have a device, where the screen stays black after the intro is done, and if you wanna help, please add those 3 files into the extras folder ( skin.aeon.madnox\extras )

then open "skin.aeon.madnox\1080i\startup.xml" and change the link in line 10 ( with the link to the intro ):

<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableIntro)">PlayMedia(special://skin/extras/intro.mp4,1)</onload>

change just the NAME ( red text ) with the one of a new intro movie:
intro-divx.avi
intro-x264.avi
intro-x264.mkv

example:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableIntro)">PlayMedia(special://skin/extras/intro-divx.avi,1)</onload>

save and start kodi with enabled madnox intro

would be cool if you post the results with this infos:
what OS
what Kodi version
(use always LATEST Madnox please)

I have tested all of them with my Windows 10 player, and all are working well and without problems ( intro done and main menu is popping up directly )

if you wanna help, but dont have any experience with kodi, or edit some xml files, just leave it please Wink

THX in Advance
schimi2k
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I have the black screen sometimes and it seems to be down to Kodi grabbing updates for addons or something like that as I press F5, you need to setup you keymap to do relaod, the intro repeats and then homes pops up usually followed with a window saying such and such addon updated.
Hey guys thanks for the help yesterday, I deactivated Intro and now no more black screen, so that works OK on Android Boxes Smile

One other question, if I can, where do I find the option for Watched Program Indicator, Episode Count Indicator, I know on Aeon Nox its somewhere in the Appearance Settings but I cannot find it anywhere on the Madnox settings

Any help

Thanks

Ziggy
@NiffStipples, new solution on GIT, please try.

@ZorG, extrafanart solution for Music Infopanel on GIT, please try.

@Ziggy, you should find them generally in viewtype settings for each view under general options but we don't have a general episode count indicator it's more view by view options in Madnox.
@Mike_Doc, thanks - works like a charm! Smile
(2016-04-29, 19:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: @ZorG, extrafanart solution for Music Infopanel on GIT, please try.

this one doesnt work here - still no other options than 4 thumbs and fanart visible on the left ... but will test again on second player

and CONGRATS to your #100 rep my friend Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

I haven't added any other options than 4 thumbs or Fanart, I added 'ExtraFanart' over on the right, nothing else! Flick the switch and infopanel Fanart will have extrafanart. That's all I've done and all I feel like doing!!
(2016-04-30, 14:18)Mike_Doc Wrote: I haven't added any other options than 4 thumbs or Fanart, I added 'ExtraFanart' over on the right, nothing else! Flick the switch and infopanel Fanart will have extrafanart. That's all I've done and all I feel like doing!!

DOING... dont know why, but after a restart of my PC its working now... i love when this happens Huh

so works - you can add another check on your list Wink

I just pulled down the latest version and noticed that when using PleXBMC for Movies when you enter into that menu the TriPanel list view does not show you the Rating next to the title but instead shows you the Duration value. In the normal library Movie tripanel view the rating shows up next to the title.

The rating is picked up fine in the bottom info bar both under the title list and also with the Graphic on the right hand side so the parameter can be read properly.
I'm unsure how the same 'view' would pick up 2 different variables, especially when it's 'correct' on the bottom. (In fairness this seems to affect all Nox mods, but not other skins)

I can't seem to locate where this value is picked up in the skin to see what is it called to modify it myself. It didn't seem to be in the viewtypes XMLs
Any ideas how to fix this?
Hello...
i have a question about the updatetime in the LiveBackground.

My setup ist a Server with SQL and 4 Clients with Windows 10 (all have the New Madnox on Git and Kodi 16.1)

Kodi on the SQL Server Updated every Day at 8pm.
When i get a New Movie on the Database, the LiveBackground doesnt change at 8:01pm.
Which time interval update the Livebackground? is it possible to trigger it?
Anytime i get the new movie in the LIveBackground but i cant see a rule or a special time behind this.
(2016-04-28, 17:23)meowmoo Wrote: Remove the intro.mp4 in the "extra" folder and try again

Just want to report that removing the intro.mp4 file allowed me to use Aeon Madnox in SPMC on the Shield TV. It always worked in Kodi with PassThrough on the Shield, but couldn't load in SPMC until now.
  • 318(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39