• 160(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-12-09, 22:47)McButton Wrote: Alrighty. I don't know exactly what that means, but nope...no extended info. Gotta...go...get...that now.

GitHub uses branches to separate development. The master branch is for Jarvis and to download isengard you have to select the drop down box that says master and change it to isengard, then you can click download zip. Also make sure you only have one madnox skin folder in your addons folder.
I think I found a bug/mistake. If you go to a show. Press "i" to get info, then go to extras, where it used to say Artwork Downloader Auto (I think) there is some extra text that does not look like its supposed to be there.

Deleted Master. Added Isen. Works either way once I actually added the scripts I needed. Shoot. I just assumed I already had them. Thanks for the help. Lastly, what is the script/setting to make it so I get the classic view of like..the actors at the top instead of on a different tab. I don't need to see how much the movie made in that area. ..also, it seems to make the vids slower to load.
Update: Seems to be Extended Info, which I need. Can I have InfoWall have actor and plot on the same screen again, or is that a no go in this build of Nox?
(2015-12-09, 23:47)McButton Wrote: Deleted Master. Added Isen. Works either way once I actually added the scripts I needed. Shoot. I just assumed I already had them. Thanks for the help. Lastly, what is the script/setting to make it so I get the classic view of like..the actors at the top instead of on a different tab. I don't need to see how much the movie made in that area. ..also, it seems to make the vids slower to load.

I think you are referring to ExtendedInfo. Go to Skin settings. Under the general tab scroll down to "Use ExtendedInfo for Movies and Shows" and uncheck it.
Evening all,

Just wanted to see if anyone else is as OCD with metadata details for Music in Kodi with Madnox installed.

I've just finished tagging my whole library, which has taken 3 months off and on....

Small tip for anyone using Madnox and Showcase2 view. For correct Album tagging I made sure the following was completed for each album :

Tools used MusicBrainz Picard, TagRename, along with The AudioDB.com and Fanart.tv websites

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<album>
    <title></title>
    <musicBrainzAlbumID></musicBrainzAlbumID>
    <artist></artist>
    <genre></genre>
    <style></style>
    <mood></mood>
    <releasetype></releasetype>
    <compilation></compilation>
    <review></review>
    <type></type>
    <releasedate></releasedate>
    <label></label>
    <thumb</thumb>
    <path></path>
    <rating></rating>
    <year>2009</year>
    <albumArtistCredits>
        <artist></artist>
        <musicBrainzArtistID></musicBrainzArtistID>
        <joinphrase></joinphrase>
        <featuring></featuring>
    </albumArtistCredits>
    <track>
        <musicBrainzTrackID></musicBrainzTrackID>
        <title></title>
        <position></position>
        <duration></duration>
    </track>
</album>

And for all Artists the following :
Code:
<artist>
    <name></name>
    <genre></genre>
    <style></style>
    <mood></mood>
    <yearsactive></yearsactive>
    <born></born>
    <formed></formed>
    <biography></biography>
    <died></died>
    <disbanded></disbanded>
    <thumb</thumb>
    <album>
        <title></title>
        <year></year>
    </album>
</artist>

Ending up with the view like below :

hi guys im new to this how do i get to the forum about now tv boxs and how to install kodi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(2015-12-09, 23:47)McButton Wrote: Deleted Master. Added Isen. Works either way once I actually added the scripts I needed. Shoot. I just assumed I already had them. Thanks for the help. Lastly, what is the script/setting to make it so I get the classic view of like..the actors at the top instead of on a different tab. I don't need to see how much the movie made in that area. ..also, it seems to make the vids slower to load.
Update: Seems to be Extended Info, which I need. Can I have InfoWall have actor and plot on the same screen again, or is that a no go in this build of Nox?

I am just on tablet here, so just a small tip... Check the first page... There are a lot of tips and howtos posted... Tomorrow after work i try to answer more questions... Mikesilvo helped us so much with coding... Its a bit lame from us when he did the help support too... Sorry mike
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-10, 00:01)zorg2000k Wrote: Evening all,

Just wanted to see if anyone else is as OCD with metadata details for Music in Kodi with Madnox installed.

I've just finished tagging my whole library, which has taken 3 months off and on....

Small tip for anyone using Madnox and Showcase2 view. For correct Album tagging I made sure the following was completed for each album :

Tools used MusicBrainz Picard, TagRename, along with The AudioDB.com and Fanart.tv websites

Code:
<album>
    <title></title>
    <artist></artist>
    <genre></genre>
    <style></style>
    <mood></mood>
    <review></review>
    <type></type>
    <label></label>
    <thumb</thumb>
    <path></path>
    <rating></rating>
    <year>2009</year>
    <albumArtistCredits>
        <artist></artist>
        <featuring></featuring>
    </albumArtistCredits>
    <track>
        <title></title>
        <position></position>
        <duration></duration>
    </track>
</album>

Code:
<artist>
    <name></name>
    <genre></genre>
    <style></style>
    <mood></mood>
    <born></born>
    <formed></formed>
    <biography></biography>
    <died></died>
    <disbanded></disbanded>
    <thumb</thumb>
    <album>
        <title></title>
        <year></year>
    </album>
</artist>

Thx buddy - will add this post to my howto links when i update my posts
This will help a lot of people i think
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-09, 23:44)Rastan Wrote: I think I found a bug/mistake. If you go to a show. Press "i" to get info, then go to extras, where it used to say Artwork Downloader Auto (I think) there is some extra text that does not look like its supposed to be there.

My setup is displaying everything just fine.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Bug 
Rastan, thanks, dude. I didn't know I could edit that. My system just kept bouncing past the option. Got it though. Looks so much cooler. Now, my Kodi is back to awesome. Lots of cool enhancements here. Took a bit of tweeking, but...it's rad. Well done everyone!

Marko1979
, welcome to the forum. Prepare to have your mind blown. Start here http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111 Pick a platform, and go. If you need additional help, shoot over a PM, we'll get you on the right path.

schimi2k,
I got too excited and just downloaded and ran. Reading is something I just learned how to do... All good now. Adding the extra scripts posted to see what I like. Thanks much for everything. You guys are killing it.
Hi

using jarvis and this skin and just wondering why I dont seem to get the dialog color mod for the video info page below but do get the color mod when using extended info.

http://imgur.com/dufChBh

http://imgur.com/3LQZgHO

thanks for any help
Its a Scrip.Skin.info addon issue if i remember correctly, revert to 1.0 version and it should work
(2015-12-10, 00:01)zorg2000k Wrote: Evening all,

Code:
<album>
    <title></title>
    <artist></artist>
    <genre></genre>
    <style></style>
    <mood></mood>
    <review></review>
    <type></type>
    <label></label>
    <thumb</thumb>
    <path></path>
    <rating></rating>
    <year>2009</year>
    <albumArtistCredits>
        <artist></artist>
        <featuring></featuring>
    </albumArtistCredits>
    <track>
        <title></title>
        <position></position>
        <duration></duration>
    </track>
</album>

Code:
<artist>
    <name></name>
    <genre></genre>
    <style></style>
    <mood></mood>
    <born></born>
    <formed></formed>
    <biography></biography>
    <died></died>
    <disbanded></disbanded>
    <thumb</thumb>
    <album>
        <title></title>
        <year></year>
    </album>
</artist>

zorg2k ( sorry for shortening your nick) : that is a very helpful post indeed.like yourself I have tried to shape my Music library into place previously ( 1500 albums ) when a disk failure wiped off everything ! Had to rethink and just rip some of my only favorites and do proper tagging ( I have used media monkey as MBPicard does my head in .. most of the songs ( esp Singles) it ( at least for me ) was tagging from various collections rather then the respective albums which I wanted. maybe there is a setting which I am unaware to achieve this so please let me know. So instead of Universal Scraper TheAudioDB is preferred scraper ?
from within Kodi I have scanned my Music Folder again using cdartmanager ( which checks against MBPicard & sets ID I have that enabled).
One question is about the code that you have posted . Pardon my ignorance but would you please advise me where exactly that code goes in ? is that in any of the scraper? or advancedsettings.xml.
TIA
Hi shaktoo,

the 2 scripts are nfo, on for artist which goes in the artist folder and then one for each album which goes in the album folder.

I wrote some mp3tag scripts a while ago which will automatically generate these scripts, I'll try try to find them and share them if anyone wants to use them, because I'm probably worse than zorg for trying to get my music collection up to scratch. Generally every album goes through MB Picard --> Mediaelch for artist / album info Mp3tag to build nfo or fix what MB couldn't--> scraped in kodi --> CD artmanager if Mediaelch didn't find the artwork.

Lots of fun!!!!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-12-10, 12:51)meowmoo Wrote: Its a Scrip.Skin.info addon issue if i remember correctly, revert to 1.0 version and it should work

I checked the addon version and its 1.0.0 so installed again and no luck.

any ideas?
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39